Search results

1. B

Final Scores (1/15)

Beavercreek 44 Bellbrook 42 Well played game by both teams. But the last 3 minutes was some of the worst officiating I’ve ever seen. And I’m really old.
  2. B

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Bellbrook 63 Edgewood 43 Edgewood was up at the half 25-18.
  3. B

Final Scores (12/2)

Bellbrook 55 Franklin 23
  4. B

Final Scores (11/30)

Bellbrook 57 Edgewood 27
  5. B

OHSAA Tournament. Southwest..

Any way to check if Samantha Erbach's 6 goals is a record for a tournament game? There was also an own goal that was a deflection of another shot of hers. She is a very special player.
  6. B

Waynesville 9 Bloom Carroll 2
  7. B

Anyone know when tickets for the Waynesville game Tuesday will be available? EDIT: They are now available.
  8. B

Week 8

Right?!? I love to watch this Bellbrook team play, but I had mixed feelings when I learned they dropped back down into DII, knowing what team is 7 miles south…
  9. B

Week 8

Her hands were definitely up, but in this type of situation, a quick read of the girls on the field tells me a lot. Not one of them protested, nor did the coach. As I wrote, even as a Bellbrook fan, I thought this officiating crew did an exemplary job the whole game. Did I agree with every...
  10. B

Week 8

Bellbrook-Milford was a great game. Teams were very evenly matched, although I think Bellbrook had more/better scoring chances. Scoreless draw at the half. Bellbrook's goal came about 10 minutes into the second half, a great run down the sideline then a perfect cross and finish. But that energy...
  11. B

Week 7...

Bellbrook 1 Lakota East 1
  12. B

2022-23 SW D1

Bellbrook - Fairborn has been cancelled. Bellbrook moves on to the next round.
  13. B

Final Scores (2/2)

Bellbrook 52 Waynesville 40 Bellbrook avenges a last-second loss to a very good Spartan team earlier in the season. Taylor Scohy had 29 points for the Golden Eagles...
  14. B

Divisional Breakdown - Enrollments

Difference in enrollment between smallest and largest schools in each division: IV - 107 III - 80 II - 130 I - 1026 Is there a fairer way?
  15. B

Final Scores (1/10)

Bellbrook 55 Wayne 49 Scohy with 27 for Bellbrook.
  16. B

Bellbrook @ Mason postponed

Bellbrook was supposed to play @ Mason Friday afternoon. Postponed until January 30.
  17. B

Final Scores (12/19)

Bellbrook 78 Trotwood Madison 50
  18. B

Final Scores (12/17)

Bellbrook 65 Oakwood 32
  19. B

2022 SWBL

Bellbrook 72 Franklin 63
  20. B

Ohio Kids playing in College this year

What happened to Ryan Chew? He's no longer shown the roster at IU South Bend.