Dublin Coffman 2024

Harry the only thing you and I have disagreed on was the feeling that it was time for Crabby to go and I stand on that and time have proven me true. He was fired as OC at desales this year. It was time. I apologize if that hurts your feelings. Our differences have caused a wedge between us.
I agreed that it was a good time for him to step down . It wasn’t because he suddenly forgot how to coach but it was just time in terms of it was clearly the end of an era and I think I’ve been proven right saying this era of less talent and a waning of the football culture was coming : I’ve talked to two former Crabtree assistants and they all knew it wasn’t going to be the same . More games than not now are struggles even when winning . It’s just not the same level of play now . That’s ok. They have an excellent coach who gets a lot out of what he has to work with . I do think 25 and 26 are going to be tough sledding . Again I agreed it was time to go but you seem to think he did a poor job overall the last few years . It could have gone better in some close losses but I don’t agree he was bad like you do and being “ fired “ by DeSales as you say doesn’t have anything to do with his last 4-5 years at Coffman which were pretty good years..

I’ll post what interests me and interests some others who read and you can. do whatever it is you do here which is mainly responding to what I say . I would like to say it’s been a pleasure having you suddenly here the past few years but they reality is you’re a jerk.

I agreed that it was a good time for him to step down . It wasn’t because he suddenly forgot how to coach but it was just time in terms of it was clearly the end of an era and I think I’ve been proven right saying this era of less talent and a waning of the football culture was coming : I’ve talked to two former Crabtree assistants and they all knew it wasn’t going to be the same . More games than not now are struggles even when winning . It’s just not the same level of play now . That’s ok. They have an excellent coach who gets a lot out of what he has to work with . I do think 25 and 26 are going to be tough sledding . Again I agreed it was time to go but you seem to think he did a poor job overall the last few years . It could have gone better in some close losses but I don’t agree he was bad like you do and being “ fired “ by DeSales as you say doesn’t have anything to do with his last 4-5 years at Coffman which were pretty good years..

I’ll post what interests me and interests some others who read and you can. do whatever it is you do here which is mainly responding to what I say . I would like to say it’s been a pleasure having you suddenly here the past few years but they reality is you’re a jerk.
I’ve never told you what to post or not post. I really don’t care and I like to hear your views. Entertaining.
And I have not and will not call you names
And I never said he’s a poor coach. I know crabby well and worked with him many years. I said it was time. And it’s been proven true.

Look at the way you’ve posted in regards to me over the years now . You being a Jerk is a prevailing easy description . Sorry but it’s obviously true . Being a jerk out here is a common. behavior that you and. Some others find pleasurable and many admit it makes them feel something positive . They like trolling individual strangers . It’s enjoyable for them . I don’t get anything from that myself and don’t quite understand it but it’s part of the landscape . Again I’ve agreed with you that it was time . We didn’t disagree on that . We have disagreed on some aspects of the program overall the last 20 years or so but even some of the less than ideal aspects I have agreed with you on at times . Lastly. I’ll do what I do , you do you and what comes very naturally.

Last edited:
I’ve never told you what to post or not post. I really don’t care and I like to hear your views. Entertaining.
And I have not and will not call you names
And I never said he’s a bad coach. I said it was time. And it’s been proven true
Look at the way you’ve posted in regards to me over the years now . You being a Jerk is a prevailing easy description . Sorry but it’s obviously true . Being a jerk out here is a common. behavior that you and. Some others find pleasurable and many admit it makes them feel something positive . They like trolling individual strangers . It’s enjoyable for them . I don’t get anything from that myself and don’t quite understand it but it’s part of the landscape . Again I’ve agreed with you that it was time . We didn’t disagree on that . We have disagreed on some aspects of the program overall the last 20 years or so but even some of the less than ideal aspects I have agreed with you on at times . Lastly. I’ll do what I do , you do you and what comes very naturally.
Sorry Harry

Still no post about something other than me? Of course. you have nothing or care about nothing else here as evidenced by your posting history of a few pages that is basically only here and in reference to me. Sure is Weird.

Last edited:
Still no post about something other than me? Of course. you have nothing or care about nothing else here as evidenced by your posting history of a few pages that is basically only here and in reference to me. Sure is Weird.
You should review your posts on the last couple of pages to see weird.

You should review your posts on the last couple of pages to see weird.
The streak continues. Still nothing besides me. Am I the only thing that interests you on the whole forum? Sure seems so. Super weird your whole posting history since late 2022. Basically just me and claiming to be a first ever poster to any forum and immediately you give yourself away as a long time troll using an alternate account . Sad? Weird? Not great dude. I mean it's me and only me for you in here. Is there another poster who has a whole posting history of a year and a half that is 95 percent about commenting on one other poster? That's not weird to you ? If not it should be.

I don't tailgate before HS football games myself if I go. But have a good time I guess. Hope I am in town to go to the game, but if so meeting up with strangers at a tailgate? Don't think so.

I don't tailgate before HS football games myself if I go. But have a good time I guess. Hope I am in town to go to the game, but if so meeting up with strangers at a tailgate? Don't think so.
Don’t worry about it Harry. We know you won’t show.

NIT final tonight in what has been a lucrative tourney for us and the two best teams arguably left playing for the title , Two teams who should have been included in the big Tourney in many people's opinion.

Think teams will play extra hard trying to get a title after being disappointed in not going to the dance. 160.5 UNDER first half should be a feel out grinder and maybe a good UNDER spot as well. ISU's Avila has gone over his points props recently, this game is a different animal with a Big East team battel tested with length covering him. UNDER 17.5 POINTS.

Seeing someone liking their own post is always funny. lmao

Last edited:
Had a nice profitable CBB season and it has been the most lucrative sport for us over the last 15 years , and the tourney has been very good. A few number crunching days that has produced some really nice value on some player props that jump out on Saturday. PJ Burnz the Nc State left tackle clone should get over his 14.5 point total prop. Edey gets tired sometimes later in games and I feel he will work hard to get his and Burnz who is height deficient in this match-up has some quickness despite his girth and will clean up the glass and get some late points in a game Purdue should win but won't be easy.

UCONN 6-5 guard Newton has been a great rebounding force recently and playing a team that likes to launch a lot of three's there will be a plethora of long boards for the taking. Newton will gobble up a few of these and GO OVER 6.5 rebounds .

Purdue PG Smith had an off day in the elite 8 victory over Tennessee and has been a reliable performer with nice production throughout the season and his assists props sits at 6.5 and he should go OVER that fairly comfortably. 4-5 to Edey on the block alone ? could have a big game.

Got a bit worried that Say My Name may have gotten lost walking his pet gerbil or lost the poor lil feller on the stoop of his studio apartment when he didn't respond in a timely fashion. Say My name a good friend of Win By pin aka Old Db and AHM tries to start Coffman threads all the time and Yappi bats them away because he knows what a POS he is. Yappi is charitable because he lets this guy post all day every day despite banning him from all Massillon threads which there are many. Tough break . Hopefully the old retired guy who has no family looking after him is safe and sound . He usually isn't away from this space for this long.

Phew. The obsession boy is safe I presume. He is a man completely devoid of actual human interaction and hangs out here all day every day and I give him attention (. Feed the stray pathetic animal ) periodically . He is probably full for a bit but he is never really satiated of the attention he needs so badly. Man is the most loyal stray animal here responding more often and more consistently to any thread in the history of Yappi . This guy is so obsessed he continuously tries to start new Coffman threads for years now . Including yesterday . Sad story. AHM started this ball rolling . He should be responsible for this guy at this point . 😂

Phew. The obsession boy is safe I presume. He is a man completely devoid of actual human interaction and hangs out here all day every day and I give him attention (. Feed the stray pathetic animal ) periodically . He is probably full for a bit but he is never really satiated of the attention he needs so badly. Man is the most loyal stray animal here responding more often and more consistently to any thread in the history of Yappi . This guy is so obsessed he continuously tries to start new Coffman threads for years now . Including yesterday . Sad story. AHM started this ball rolling . He should be responsible for this guy at this point . 😂
Sorry Harry

Unfortunate ending for the UCONN women up in Cleveland and I would have like to see that last shot . I get the conspiracy theorists saying that the ratings would have been less without Clark in the final and that play while probably a foul because she was technically moving into the player she was screening a bit , that should be let go at that point. Don't think the defender makes a difference on the last shot from where she was positioned on the floor, but to be fair the UCONN player can't give the officials a reason to make that call.

Good night having SC to hammer out gunned NC State and got the 3 points with UCONN and a missed Clark free throw averted a push and got the cover. Made the UCONN game more a pick so getting 3-3.5 was a good value and had SC as 14 points better power ratings wise which made that a few points of value. Clark UNDER 33.5 points was solid as well. Really good run and I am glad Cleveland got the nod as a venue.

Bracket that is still alive looks pretty good with UCONN needing to beat Purdue in the final and in the tie break made the total in the final at 147. Three team heavy fav ML parlay is still alive taking South Carolina with Purdue and UCONN. Returns about 64 cents on the dollar.

Which team is NC State ? 10th place in the ACC? 17-14 overall? Or the 9-0 team on a roll? Getting 8.5- 9 vs. Purdue can this team defend the three-point line as well as they have so far? Marquette which was a loser for us, shot as poorly as possible and many were open looks as I rewatched that sucker and it was just total failure by the GE's, and you have to think that Purdue will shoot better from distance than a few of these previous opponents especially Marquette. UNDER 146.5 is a hugely popular play, and part of that is UNDERS are more popular in these cavernous football stadium settings. Shooting backgrounds are a thing, but pace and possible scoring dynamic scenarios play more into it. Point spreads suggests there will be a gap and one team will get a more sizeable lead which usually over 40 minutes especially the last 5-7 minutes where the team who is behind plays fast gets desperate and in an elimination type game in a tourney will keep fouling in most cases and jacking three's and sometimes some of them go in and you see sometimes as much as about 25- 35 points scored late in the last handful of minutes.

UCONN train being derailed seems unlikely and laying 11.5- 12 seems a tad high until the Huskies shift to the next few gears at any given point and boom they knock you out and make a shambles of the line they are laying and yell 'next" in Unison . Not sure even at this late time where to go besides having them as a large ML fav parlay participant.

A prop that should have a great chance to get there is NC State Horne who has been a team leader for much of the year in scoring , at OVEWR 15.5 . Burns has been the recent star and popular national figure but tonight he has a 7-4 guy hanging around the rim and the post. I think Horne likely take a few more shots and get s to 17-20 points and gets OVER this number.

A prop that should have a great chance to get there is NC State Horne who has been a team leader for much of the year in scoring , at OVEWR 15.5 . Burns has been the recent star and popular national figure but tonight he has a 7-4 guy hanging around the rim and the post. I think Horne likely take a few more shots and get s to 17-20 points and gets OVER this number.
Incredible analysis Harry. I hope we never lose you to one of the big networks.

Couple props in the late game , Bama should shoot about 40 threes and they basically only attempt threes or layups . They snore very few mid range points . They have had gages scoring pretty much zero mid range buckets. Team total at about 74.5 seems a reasonable over .

Bama’s Nelson who looks like the quintessential Bama good ole boy exploded vs. UNC with 24 points 12 boards . He won’t duplicate this production vs. this class but his prop is16.5 combined points and boards . He should get about half of his UNC output which would put him over this number .

Young Future lottery pick Castle from UCONN has gone under 11.5 points 6 of the last nine but I like him to go over this total today given the type of pace and rhythm this game will be played at . Transition game , lesser defense from this opponent . A few dunks and made shots puts him right near this . Then maybe an exclamation later ? Hopefully .

very
Couple props in the late game , Bama should shoot about 40 threes and they basically only attempt threes or layups . They snore very few mid range points . They have had gages scoring pretty much zero mid range buckets. Team total at about 74.5 seems a reasonable over .

Bama’s Nelson who looks like the quintessential Bama good ole boy exploded vs. UNC with 24 points 12 boards . He won’t duplicate this production vs. this class but his prop is16.5 combined points and boards . He should get about half of his UNC output which would put him over this number .

Young Future lottery pick Castle from UCONN has gone under 11.5 points 6 of the last nine but I like him to go over this total today given the type of pace and rhythm this game will be played at . Transition game , lesser defense from this opponent . A few dunks and made shots puts him right near this . Then maybe an exclamation later ? Hopefully .
very astute to factor in the pace and rhythm the game will be played at.

The NBA with it's decreasing popularity and a season that lack surgency and drama is still a good play-off product. The season is too long, and a high percentage of the best players were not born in this country. The game is better around the globe no question and has certainly helped the league talent wise but in this country, it hasn't helped the domestic ratings. The basketball model with all its AAU influence has waned and the European and foreign model has been producing more and more great players. The decrease in high school basketball's influence and the play as many games as possible in as short of amount of time AAU money grab doesn't lend itself to the optimum player development. More practice and better fundamentals and skill development are part of the foreign models and the results are in. That model works very well.

The play-offs are here and LeBron as usual in these types of games is as good a bet as there is and was again for us last night. James is 12 of his last 12 in these elimination type games [ Game 7's and these play-in game situations} NBA with its load management culture now, is not a pleasant handicap during the regular season and hasn't been something I've done for many years now save a game here or there. Play-offs are a different story and you know you will get effort at the least and that players will play if able.

Great tournament for me personally[Women's as well but on a much smaller level} but it seemed that it was a bit too much UCONN inevitability to it. Incredible two year run of 12-0 and 12-0 ATS. Blowout wins. Title game was no different as like the Womens' final it felt like a loaded Catholic team playing a very good fundamentally sound public team. UCONN like South Carolina was just a bit bigger quicker and deeper than their opponents. Purdue redeems itself some no doubt but Painter needs to avoid any more bad first round exits or losses to double digit seeds.

The NIL and the Wild West transfer era makes it difficult to read teams at the start of the year. UCONN with its incredible culture and coaching has a leg up when they get a few newer faces. The portal era after you used to get dinged for putting cream cheese on bagels in the previous era is a monumental shift in the last decade . Both era’s almost silly in different vanes.

Congrats to a great kid , well not a kid anymore but Coffman's Jacy Sheldon for being picked 5th in the WNBA draft. Disappointing exit this year for her and the Bucks womens' team but she fills a need as a shooting guard with decent size at 5-10 who can distribute and plays with energy. Draft was a solid watch . Draft ratings have been going up the last 5 years or so from about 250,000 up towards 500,000 viewers last year to a staggering 2.4 million the other night . Clark is a powerful force . Product is better and she is a unicorn. She sold more draft night jerseys over the 24 hours than ANY athlete in this country in any sport. Crazy .