Dublin Coffman 2024

It's actually true and you know it. Others have attested to the same thing in the various other threads before they get removed.
I’ve always thought it would be fun to make a list of Harry’s friends and foes on Yappi.

I can’t wait for the Yappi tailgate before the ignatius game!

Others were sensitive like you were to a few questions when it was totally obvious you were here to be an arsehole ? Gotcha . So a grand total of ? Seeing you and. WBP and SMN are one and the same I think that sums it up. Been a Coffman thread for many years . Snowflakes like you and obsessed trolls is a more recent phenomenon. It is what it is . I’m sure you’ll keep only posting here with this account for the foreseeable future only posting regarding me and my posts offering nothing else . Why and what you get from
It and what your issues really are ? Only you can answer . Stokes groupie. 😂

Last edited:
AHM. Posing as a real long time Coffman fan . That’s cracked up more than a few here who have seen his posts over the years. In terms of normal regular Rocks fans ? Zero foes .

Last edited:
Tourney run continued last night with Iowa a small 2 point favorite [ Our power ratings had it at 4.5} Iowa and Clark handling defending champ LSU who was a bit bigger and won the battle on the glass, but didn't have Clark [Hit on her OVER 31.5 points prop as well } and had a brutal stretch of futility from the field just as Clark was putting her cape on and banging in 30 foot daggers turning a tie at halftime game to Iowa getting a double digit lead. UCONN at - 3.5 wasn't as easy with UCONN with a five point lead late with USC just missing a three . UCONN had the pedigree and had a couple more options. Made the line closer to 6 and the Huskies covered the 3.5. Monumental match-up with Iowa on deck.

Seton Hall who should have probably gotten a bid to the bigger tourney is rolling along and should overtake Georgia in what should be a competitive game. SH is a good road team with 5 Big East wins on the road and has played at this arena beating Butler in league play. Beat UCONN at home. Georgia is a decent team who is playing well now , finished the reg. season at 17-16. Got the opener at - 2.5 ML [ -165} . Indiana State [- 150} - 2.5 Over Utah who isn't solid on the road and ISU is another team who is a legit NCAA team. Carlson point total at 15.5 seems fair and his ability is unique. Could go off a bit here if the pace is what it should be.

I’ve always thought it would be fun to make a list of Harry’s friends and foes on Yappi.

I can’t wait for the Yappi tailgate before the ignatius game!
It would be more interesting to see how your list compares to his own list because he seems to live in his own little world.

Others were sensitive like you were to a few questions when it was totally obvious you were here to be an arsehole ? Gotcha . So a grand total of ? Seeing you and. WBP and SMN are one and the same I think that sums it up. Been a Coffman thread for many years . Snowflakes like you and obsessed trolls is a more recent phenomenon. It is what it is . I’m sure you’ll keep only posting here with this account for the foreseeable future only posting regarding me and my posts offering nothing else . Why and what you get from
It and what your issues really are ? Only you can answer . Stokes groupie. 😂
Interesting world you live in Mr. Crane. Quite the alternative reality.

Tourney run continued last night with Iowa a small 2 point favorite [ Our power ratings had it at 4.5} Iowa and Clark handling defending champ LSU who was a bit bigger and won the battle on the glass, but didn't have Clark [Hit on her OVER 31.5 points prop as well } and had a brutal stretch of futility from the field just as Clark was putting her cape on and banging in 30 foot daggers turning a tie at halftime game to Iowa getting a double digit lead. UCONN at - 3.5 wasn't as easy with UCONN with a five point lead late with USC just missing a three . UCONN had the pedigree and had a couple more options. Made the line closer to 6 and the Huskies covered the 3.5. Monumental match-up with Iowa on deck.

Seton Hall who should have probably gotten a bid to the bigger tourney is rolling along and should overtake Georgia in what should be a competitive game. SH is a good road team with 5 Big East wins on the road and has played at this arena beating Butler in league play. Beat UCONN at home. Georgia is a decent team who is playing well now , finished the reg. season at 17-16. Got the opener at - 2.5 ML [ -165} . Indiana State [- 150} - 2.5 Over Utah who isn't solid on the road and ISU is another team who is a legit NCAA team. Carlson point total at 15.5 seems fair and his ability is unique. Could go off a bit here if the pace is what it should be.
Finally....some Coffman content. Lol. Well, the "normal" content anyway.

The enrollment numbers are out (not including the Competitive Balance #'s). Last year the cutoff from DII to DI was 619, the top 70 schools will be D1. Below are Dublin schools and some of their competitors #'s:

20th Overall - Upper Arlington, 786 boys (in grades 9 thru 11)
21st - Dublin Jerome, 780
27th - Westland, 744
28th - Olentangy Orange, 741
30th - Hilliard Davidson, 734
31st - Lancaster, 728
32nd - Pick Central, 722
33rd - Grove City, 720
37th - Pick North, 705
38th - Springfield, 703
42nd - Dublin Coffman, 696
46th - Hillard Darby, 684
48th - Marysville, 678
52nd - Hilliard Bradley, 667
89th - Dublin Scioto, 523

The enrollment numbers are out (not including the Competitive Balance #'s). Last year the cutoff from DII to DI was 619, the top 70 schools will be D1. Below are Dublin schools and some of their competitors #'s:

20th Overall - Upper Arlington, 786 boys (in grades 9 thru 11)
21st - Dublin Jerome, 780
27th - Westland, 744
28th - Olentangy Orange, 741
30th - Hilliard Davidson, 734
31st - Lancaster, 728
32nd - Pick Central, 722
33rd - Grove City, 720
37th - Pick North, 705
38th - Springfield, 703
42nd - Dublin Coffman, 696
46th - Hillard Darby, 684
48th - Marysville, 678
52nd - Hilliard Bradley, 667
89th - Dublin Scioto, 523
When do CB numbers come out? I can't remember.

Probably your phsyique and if you could handle the rigors of contact sports.
Handled it really well when I played and even now would have no problem . So a Coffman fan now ? Been to a game before ? Big Stokes fan ? So he’s three years in now . Have you ever been to a game the guy you are a fan of and the reason you claim you’re here because ( never really do anything except post about me except when you “ forget “ about competitive balance has coached in ? Tell us about it or the multiple games I’m sure you’ve seen ) . So give us your best Stokes moments that made you a big fan that has you coming here for so long ? Your non answers will tell us a lot that we already know .

Last edited:
Handled it really well when I played and even now would have no problem . So a Coffman fan now ? Been to a game before ? Big Stokes fan ? So he’s three years in now . Have you ever been to a game the guy you are a fan of and the reason you claim you’re here because ( never really do anything except post about me except when you “ forget “ about competitive balance has coached in ? Tell us about it or the multiple games I’m sure you’ve seen ) . So give us your best Stokes moments that made you a big fan that has you coming here for so long ? Your non answers will tell us a lot that we already know .
Well, AHM who knows you said he doubts you played contact sports. Talk to him about that. You guys are the friends.

Cool.....20 questions again. Why do I have be a fan of Coffman specifically? Why can't I just be a fan of HS sports in general?

You're so weird.

Fail ., Couldn’t go another post ( even one more ? Two in a row ? without mentioning me 😂 ) Obsession is hard
You're the only other person in here. From what I have heard you have somehow got people banned. I guess complained to the people in charge.

You're the only other person in here. From what I have heard you have somehow got people banned. I guess complained to the people in charge.
Yes no one reads this thread except you it seems . Still whining about people you don’t know “ being banned 😂. Keep whining about it I guess. You’re here . Keep obsessing about me and my posts I suppose . You need responses and I’m glad to provide them for you as it’s obvious you are a lonely person . I post what interests me and many read . Most people in these forums never post . I talk with and converse in person with many people most days and more in other ways . Sorry you don’t . It’s just obvious you count this forum as personal human contact . Tough break . Chins up 😂

Well, AHM who knows you said he doubts you played contact sports. Talk to him about that. You guys are the friends.

Cool.....20 questions again. Why do I have be a fan of Coffman specifically? Why can't I just be a fan of HS sports in general?

You're so weird.
Don’t know AHM .

Yes no one reads this thread except you it seems .
I see a few emojis at the bottom of some posts so maybe 3-4 people read on occasion.
Still whining about people you don’t know “ being banned 😂. Keep whining about it I guess. You’re here .
Where was I whining about people being banned?
Keep obsessing about me and my posts I suppose . You need responses and I’m glad to provide them for you as it’s obvious you are a lonely person .
Ok Dr Phil. Lol
I post what interests me and many read .
Obviously
Most people in these forums never post .
Well, when you somehow get people locked out of your thread it's easy to say that most people never post. What did these people say that offended you so bad that you needed to complain to people?
I talk with and converse in person with many people most days and more in other ways .
Lol. Ok weirdo. Do you think anyone cares about that?
Sorry you don’t . It’s just obvious you count this forum as personal human contact .
I do? How so Dr Phil?
Tough break . Chins up 😂
Is this an inside joke or something? Maybe between you and AHM about your "physique"?

s this an inside joke or something? Maybe between you and AHM about your "physique"?
No it's your Troll wife's go to phrase all day every day on the debate side , but you knew that already Winnie.[Poor effort faking you don['t know the phrase very well} Can't believe your obsession has reduced you to opening another account where you only respond to me and my posts. Yes most who read this space don't know you from the debate side , but you don't even try to disguise it here from the few who do see you over there. Same phrases, same pedantic tones, I mean you stopped even making an effort. Surprised Yappi hasn't taken your alternative account from here as it's clear you add zero besides being obsessed with me here. You've even admitted to being such a snowflake that you are only here because I was mean to you asking a few questions a year and a half ago when it was clear who you really were and that you would have left long ago if I was 'Nice " and 'welcoming" lmao. Go Bucs.

Harry and I know one another. We are united in our love for Rocks football and our esteemed Dublin community. Harry can be very territorial on Yappi, but if you knew him you would understand. This is a place where he has found value and community and in his own strange way he demonstrates a sense of authority. I know that sounds odd seeing it is an anonymous message board but to each their own.

The admin and even the coaches take it for what it’s worth. Even his hero Mark Crabtree rolled his eyes when I brought up Harrycrane. But all in Dublin agree, let him have his pretend life.

Great run continues with Indiana State handling Utah and Carlson going over his point total for the Utes and Seton Hall routing Georgia. Iowa - LSU game was the most watched women's' game ever at over 12 million viewers. This is a big boy number in any sport. Packed arenas, higher quality of play and star power has equaled a very good product that people are more interested in. Sports books are booking a lot of action on these games as well at this point.

Purdue laying 9 seems a tad high as NC State has been playing with efficiency and so well as a team it's become a difficult team to play after being MEH for much of the year. Confidence and momentum is a great equalizer. Eeedie is an X-Factor and has about a 7 inch height advantage over Burnz [Yes I am intentionally misspelling to get the trained seal to come in lol} but Burnsie is strong enough to possibly keep Zaq a few more feet from the basket than he likes to operate from. NC State is winning by margin. They got some breaks in the bracket but they are beating the teams in front of them handily. Purdue can get margin if they are hitting three's to their average and their free throw shooting returns to form but the Wolfpack is a gritty bunch and playing with very little pressure and it shows.

Harry and I know one another. We are united in our love for Rocks football and our esteemed Dublin community. Harry can be very territorial on Yappi, but if you knew him you would understand. This is a place where he has found value and community and in his own strange way he demonstrates a sense of authority. I know that sounds odd seeing it is an anonymous message board but to each their own.

The admin and even the coaches take it for what it’s worth. Even his hero Mark Crabtree rolled his eyes when I brought up Harrycrane. But all in Dublin agree, let him have his pretend life.

Coffman football fan , don't find value and community being a football fan and have no authority here. . Post what interests me and some people read and enjoy and some don't. Some make up crap like this individual . Never thought of coaches and administration when posting and don't think they read much . Nothing pretend about being a fan of the team going to a lot of games over the years and posting about the team and other things. Don't think Dublin as a community care at all what is posted here or thinks about me at all. Pretend life? If you knew him? Wrong on both nothing pretend and he certainly doens't know me.. Hero ? Not really, anyone who has read this space over the last decade or so here and on the huddle know there is respect for what he's done with the program but no hero worship whatsoever lol. Couldn't care less about he or anyone else rolling their eyes Been very respectful of the program and give opinions on CO football and been pretty accurate and knowledgeable about the teams and games. . AHM is a fraud who has been a long time Coffman critic and is just making crap up and basically has admitted it. I don't know him or care to.