Who's enhancing their stadium in 2024?

good to hear Dovers is a go.....philas project could be difficult for start of season.
This was just Dinolfo's talk but I heard if Phila can't be done on time that Dover will offer Crater and Tuscarawas Central Catholic will offer Art Teynor field as options to them for their 'home' games if needed.

I immediately loved the idea of like a Steubenville coming to play Phila at a literal field like TCC has. That atmosphere with almost no stands and no get back ropes would be electric with a few thousand people right on top of it. Would be a can't miss event.
1711643756311.png

In my opinion, Minster has the best home stands in the MAC. Maybe they’ve deteriorated? Of course, Virg Moorman threatening track kids that wore spikes in the stands kept them standing for as long as they did…
Virg had a voice that could do that.....

I haven't been to the meetings, but the press box is supposed to be larger. There should be no need to enlarge the stands any.
saw picture of what is plannned.... looks like they have a good set of plans... they start tearing down the stands/press box/ entrance way after the Minster Memorial track meet is completed... which I think is April 15th?

Where are they at with their big projecr?

If I remember correctly, they were turfing Memorial just for football and turning Ferguson into a soccer only correct with turf there as well?
If you are going to keep football and soccer in separate stadiums, why turf the football stadium?

Is there a master plan available to view?
Did they swap the home and visitor stands at Milford or have they just had a nicer visitor side for a while? The press box and bleachers look a lot larger and nicer than most I've seen!

Did they swap the home and visitor stands at Milford or have they just had a nicer visitor side for a while? The press box and bleachers look a lot larger and nicer than most I've seen!
Last time I was at Milford (well beyond a decade ago) they had a concrete grandstand on the visitor side and bleacher grandstand on the home side. Always seemed like the visitor side was a little bigger.

Olentangy Berlin will be getting a new scoreboard, since a tornado took the last one out a couple weeks ago!
1712259409254.png

Badin is in the process of building a 15 million dollar stadium on campus.
Huh, I hear the Chardon Hilltoppers may finally get flush toilets this year along with and an actual concession building instead of porta John's and temporary concession sheds. Quite the difference between two schools.

The infamous visitor bleachers at Don Paul Stadium in Fremont are finally gone. Hearing big things being done like swapping home and away sides.

Princeton is going to start after the 24 season new locker room, concession stands, bigger bus parking for visiting teams , the practice field will be field turf, and become lacrosse field , and a all weather track around it, hearing baseball field infield will get field turf in 3 years as well