Aurora
Barberton
Copley
Cuyahoga Falls
Highland
Kent Roosevelt
Revere
Tallmadge

Who wins the league? What teams are trending up? What teams are trending down?

Barberton will be filled with juniors and Sophs, very few seniors. Very talented but may take a couple games to gel. The Magics will be very difficult to beat in 2025-26, but may experience growing pains in 2024.

Barberton will be filled with juniors and Sophs, very few seniors. Very talented but may take a couple games to gel. The Magics will be very difficult to beat in 2025-26, but may experience growing pains in 2024.
Hopefully they can get kids to go out, if not their numbers might be small this year.

Heard Barberton is playing South Range week 3 of the season
Saboo is one quiet one. That man is secretive. He acts like he is the keeper of all Barberton’s deepest mysteries. Like he knows if the giant snapper from Lake Anna is real or not. He knows when you’re sleeping. He knows when you’re awake. The guy reminds me of Santa!!

Is South Range at home or away? I would like to see the other non league schedules. Can we expect and upward movement from Cuyahoga Falls or Copley? Will it still be Highland, Aurora and Barberton with a free fall to fourth place?

Aurora plays:
Twinsburg
Lutheran West
West Geauga

2024 will be a traditional solid team for the Greenmen. I would expect them and Highland to fight it out again week 10 for the championship.

Is South Range at home or away? I would like to see the other non league schedules. Can we expect and upward movement from Cuyahoga Falls or Copley? Will it still be Highland, Aurora and Barberton with a free fall to fourth place?
Pretty sure South Range is away. Don’t know if this is accurate or not but in 2025 Akron Firestone will replace Wadsworth on Barberton’s schedule. I’m sure this could change though

Last edited: