NBC--- against FREE SPEECH

bigkat

Nbc fired Ronna McDaniel tonight, because of her politics... the butthurt MSNBC so called anchors held their breath until CORP fired her.....

the inmates are running the asylum...

i love how Todd, mcadew, Morning joe show.... are saying they can't support someone that won't tell the truth!!!!

Reactions: y2h
GJowaB6XkAA4QLZ

Well of course. You mono-party TDS goofs suck canal water, so yeah.
Ok trump suck up defending "the chosen one" again on cue. Yes, I don't support pols who have been found liable for assaulting a woman, or has committed fraud, or consistently lies, is a coward (dodged the draft) or who brags I just grab women by the pu**y. For me morals do matter for you trumpy is your hero now go be a good little trump suck up and defend him some more.

Ok trump suck up defending "the chosen one" again on cue. Yes, I don't support pols who have been found liable for assaulting a woman, or has committed fraud, or consistently lies, is a coward (dodged the draft) or who brags I just grab women by the pu**y. For me morals do matter for you trumpy is your hero now go be a good little trump suck up and defend him some more.
You’ve reduced yourself to a walking trope. It’s awesome to see.

Ronna McDaniel’s NBC Dismissal Shows How Election Denial Weighs on GOP, Media -WSJ​

GOP requires all applicants to answer whether the 2020 election was legitimate. The core principle of the whole party is election denial, loyalty and revenge.

Ronna McDaniel’s NBC Dismissal Shows How Election Denial Weighs on GOP, Media -WSJ​

GOP requires all applicants to answer whether the 2020 election was legitimate. The core principle of the whole party is election denial, loyalty and revenge.
Poor Slappy....pace yourself, you're going to stroke out before Nov. LOL

Very apropo. Anybody associated with trump has their careers, ruined forever, much like anyone being associated with the browns not named Belicheat.
WHAT? why are liberals like you so afraid of other views, don't you think that your msnbc has just ONEVIEW on everything?

NBC AGAINST LIARS AND PROPAGANDIST.

Good day for journalism and free speech
name a conservative that NBC has on their programming... please don't say Christy, or nicole wallace or Steele..... so who are on that network who didn't spread the line of SHAT about the russian HOAX ETC...

you a CNN or msnBS type of a guy/girl?

name a conservative that NBC has on their programming... please don't say Christy, or nicole wallace or Steele..... so who are on that network who didn't spread the line of SHAT about the russian HOAX ETC...
They obviously want a conservative. It was just a stupid mistake to hire somebody that was complicit is trying to steal and election.

• Haha
They obviously want a conservative. It was just a stupid mistake to hire somebody that was complicit is trying to steal and election.
can you name ONE conservative on NBC? and then, how many liberals can you name on NBC/MSNBC?

so what should the people of NBC be let go because of election interference? i mean your thoughts on the false stories being spread about the Russian HOAX( nad that has been proven to be a false story set up by the democrats, that the media used against Trump...

Dear Mrs bob22,

If I ever become so wretchedly miserable that I care this much about who a cable news channel does or does not hire, please put me out of my misery.

love,
bob22

can you name ONE conservative on NBC? and then, how many liberals can you name on NBC/MSNBC?
I have no idea as i never watch that channel. Obviously they wanted one or they would not have offered her a job even though it was a boneheaded move.

so what should the people of NBC be let go because of election interference? i mean your thoughts on the false stories being spread about the Russian HOAX( nad that has been proven to be a false story set up by the democrats, that the media used against Trump...
Your Russian hoax narrative is a lie. There was loads of Russian interference and the Trump campaign cooperated. That has been repeatedly proven.

• Haha
Dear Mrs bob22,

If I ever become so wretchedly miserable that I care this much about who a cable news channel does or does not hire, please put me out of my misery.

love,
bob22
it is about NBC news too..... and it is kinda of a big story... and heck I thought the ONEVIEW was on ABC...

MSNBC did not want to end up like Faux News. You have to tell the truth, not lies ,to maintain credibility . NBC got shamed by their own staff to let her go - election deniers, dubious politics and being less than honest is not a healthy view of the network. They will be better off in the long run even with short term embarrassment.

MSNBC did not want to end up like Faux News. You have to tell the truth, not lies ,to maintain credibility . NBC got shamed by their own staff to let her go - election deniers, dubious politics and being less than honest is not a healthy view of the network. They will be better off in the long run even with short term embarrassment.
If you really believe this nonsense, you’re way more whacked in the head than I ever even imagined.