Why move HS boys finals to Sunday?

No ,I'm not of that opinion. My opinion of the AM games stems from two things, natural circadian rhythms and experience with AAU and early morning games. It's just not going to be the best basketball for either team.
You may have something but I don't see it as bad. Been to many state tournaments and some teams have not played their best at 8:30pm.

Ignatius vs Whitmer in Mansfield on a school night sounds fantastic
That's what Madison Comp and Ashland have been saying for years when they drove to Toledo for a sectional game. At least that would be a State Semi.
Makes you wonder why Lutheran West Chose to play at BGSU on a school night.

If we are fortunate to play Sunday night, I highly doubt there is school Monday. Unless things drastically changed from my title times in the 90s

That's what Madison Comp and Ashland have been saying for years when they drove to Toledo for a sectional game. At least that would be a State Semi.
I'm guessing they thought it was an easier path to state.....though I'm not sure why they would have had that thought considering Shelby and Lexington would likely have on of the other Regional spots. As it turned out it was a really bad choice lol

Yeah I dont know why but even when he was at CCC Lutheran West's coach would choose this path. Still going to suck having state semis on school nights no matter how you slice it

Yeah I dont know why but even when he was at CCC Lutheran West's coach would choose this path. Still going to suck having state semis on school nights no matter how you slice it
So I guess Girls state Semis for D3&4 don’t happen on Thursday’s? Lol

Also you can’t tell me OHSAA can’t find a location along Route 2 or I80/I90 to hold a Iggy/Whitmer game. Come on now. lol

So I guess Girls state Semis for D3&4 don’t happen on Thursday’s? Lol

Also you can’t tell me OHSAA can’t find a location along Route 2 or I80/I90 to hold a Iggy/Whitmer game. Come on now. lol
Where would you put it? The D3 Regional final at BG was a sellout. It holds 4400. You'd think that D1 would draw at least that many. Where between Toledo and Cleveland are you going to find a gym that size?

Where would you put it? The D3 Regional final at BG was a sellout. It holds 4400. You'd think that D1 would draw at least that many. Where between Toledo and Cleveland are you going to find a gym that size?
That person originally posted that he wasn’t a fan of St.Iggy & Whitmer going to Mansfield on a school night. That’s where I got my post from. There’s got to be a gym the same seating capacity as to Mansfield area schools, somewhere along I80/90 willing to host.

That person originally posted that he wasn’t a fan of St.Iggy & Whitmer going to Mansfield on a school night. That’s where I got my post from. There’s got to be a gym the same seating capacity as to Mansfield area schools, somewhere along I80/90 willing to host.
Not many high schools seat 2500. IF the state semi-finals are held in HS gyms next season it could be normal to have sell-outs all over. I cannot see Spectrum having crews all over the state to cover and broadcast the semi.