• Fairview Park

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Youngs. Mooney

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Canton Central

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It should be talked about. Harvest Prep is a private school with a 60 CB just wondering where their kids are coming from. Everyone knows where GA gets their kids; this is different.
Nobody else wants to discuss Harvest Prep CB or the boogeyman Reno cant even get to lmao. Do you have a prediction for "who wins D3?" Seeing as that is the title of this thread.

Nobody else wants to discuss Harvest Prep CB or the boogeyman Reno cant even get to lmao. Do you have a prediction for "who wins D3?" Seeing as that is the title of this thread.
Twelve of the transfers I listed from GA were deemed ineligible for the playoffs. I'm not sure why I couldn't just get my question answered rather than a lot of nonsense. I'm pulling for Harvest Prep.

Is the school not 4 miles from Canal Winchester HS.
farther than 4 miles, and there’s three other public high schools in three other districts that are the same distance as CW or closer.

Go ask Buckeye Bill’s son how zip codes work. He used to live on the East side.

Twelve of the transfers I listed from GA were deemed ineligible for the playoffs. I'm not sure why I couldn't just get my question answered rather than a lot of nonsense. I'm pulling for Harvest Prep.
And thats exactly what you got at first but you did your usual. Thank you for finally contributing though

farther than 4 miles, and there’s three other public high schools in three other districts that are the same distance as CW or closer.

Go ask Buckeye Bill’s son how zip codes work. He used to live on the East side.
Okay, you don't know where they are coming from, lol. ✌

i’m gonna take a pretty educated guess that the kids live in the densely populated corner of Columbus that the school is located in!!
WTF are you !! at me for? I just wanted to know where their kids were coming from you SF. You could've just said Pataskala, Reynoldsburg, South Side, Franklin, Beechwood, etc.

WTF are you !! at me for? I just wanted to know where their kids were coming from you SF. You could've just said Pataskala, Reynoldsburg, South Side, Franklin, Beechwood, etc.
At the end of the day it's not any of your business really.

After watching Lutheran East vs Richmond Heights I'm not sure if it is East is that good or whether RH may be more beatable than I previously thought? All that dribble drive stuff will be successful if the game is called tight, but if mugging is allowed, Russia can stop that kind of basketball. How is RH % wise from three? Russia has been very good from three most of the year.

After watching Lutheran East vs Richmond Heights I'm not sure if it is East is that good or whether RH may be more beatable than I previously thought? All that dribble drive stuff will be successful if the game is called tight, but if mugging is allowed, Russia can stop that kind of basketball. How is RH % wise from three? Russia has been very good from three most of the year.
Lutheran East is very good, they just lack depth. They had a ton of motivation to beat RH this year. RH is also very good and may be better in the tournament without TJ Crumble. I think TJ had a good season but I think he had to adjust to playing such a fast pace style game that RH likes to play. He came in and was a leading scorer for them, mainly scoring inside so I think there was an obvious drop off in the team chemistry. They also played a lot with Crumble and without their starting PG in Barber (very good player btw). Now they have Barber back healthy and have their same team from last year basically. They play very well together. Unselfish ball. Not sure % wise but they take and make a good amount of threes. 3s and full court defenses seem to be their bread and butter. Can’t wait to see what Russia is about. Feel like ppl have been saying they will have a good chance of beating RH all season. I’ll believe it when I see it.

Lutheran East is very good, they just lack depth. They had a ton of motivation to beat RH this year. RH is also very good and may be better in the tournament without TJ Crumble. I think TJ had a good season but I think he had to adjust to playing such a fast pace style game that RH likes to play. He came in and was a leading scorer for them, mainly scoring inside so I think there was an obvious drop off in the team chemistry. They also played a lot with Crumble and without their starting PG in Barber (very good player btw). Now they have Barber back healthy and have their same team from last year basically. They play very well together. Unselfish ball. Not sure % wise but they take and make a good amount of threes. 3s and full court defenses seem to be their bread and butter. Can’t wait to see what Russia is about. Feel like ppl have been saying they will have a good chance of beating RH all season. I’ll believe it when I see it.
Here's something.

Here's something.

Troy Christian game (if there’s any tape public) would be a way better clue. The game above was an absolute bloodbath and had all the ingredients for it coming in. In terms of regional stage competitiveness, an already ill-equipped FC (youngest Sweet 16 team, least-deep and also the shortest) facing a deeply stronger, taller, more experienced and more athletic Russia.

Russia’s a solid #2 in D4 on the worst of days and a 1B on the best of days. The figurative state final is being played in that state semi between RH and Russia — the Raiders are the only one that can keep apace of RH’s size, athleticism and depth. Skill and speed, unknown.

Richmond plays the best brand of ball in the state. People can have their dreams until Thursday though lol

total outlier of the season for O-G - Troy played their best game of the year?? At this point of the year I can guarantee you will not see another game like that from the Titans.
OG was totally flustered by Troy Christian. Couldn't believe it as I was watching it.

Last edited:
From clevewland.com:

Canal Winchester Harvest Prep (23-4) vs. Ottawa-Glandorf (24-3)

When: 5:15 p.m. Friday
Where: UD Arena

About the Warriors: After last year’s state semifinal loss to eventual champion Lutheran East, Harvest Prep went on a postseason run that included a one-point win vs. Africentric in the district finals, a blowout of North Adams and a 20-point win to hand Malvern — Ohio’s only undefeated team through the regular season — its first loss. “I feel like we had to earn everything,” said coach David Dennis, who plays a deep lineup with a pressing defense that leads to a balanced offense. “We play full-court basketball and free will. When someone is open, they have free will to shoot. It doesn’t give us a dropoff when we sub.” Six players averaged at least 8.5 points per game, led by senior Adonus Abrams (14.7 points, 3.9 steals) and junior guard Brandon Roddy (13.0 points, 2.3 steals). They lead a guard-oriented attack with 6-4 sophomore Ephraim Campbell (8.8 points, 6.6 rebounds) their biggest inside threat. Leads are not safe against this Harvest Prep team, which came back from a 25-15 deficit in the second quarter vs. Malvern with a 13-1 to close the half. Roddy led the Warriors with 15 points, while Abrams had 13 in that one.

About the Titans: After last year’s loss to Lutheran East in the state finals, O-G is back for its fourth straight appearance in Dayton. The constant for all four runs has been White, the 6-6 guard who can do it all and was named Mr. Basketball on Wednesday. He averaged 24.9 points with 8.2 rebounds and 3.1 assists through the regular season, which saw the Titans finish atop the Associated Press state poll, just ahead of Lutheran East by a few points. “There’s just not another Colin White,” coach Tyson McGlaughlin said Tuesday during the OHSAA coaches teleconference. “He’s an unbelievable basketball player and has an unbelievable work ethic, but he’s just a great kid.” White had 26 points Saturday last week in a 57-43 win against Castalia Margaretta in the regional finals at Bowling Green. His supporting cast includes 6-4 senior forward Caden Erford, who had 13 points in the regional final, junior guards Grant Schroeder and Grady Toumazos and senior guard Alex Wagner. They played three state semifinalists on the road to Dayton, including wins against Division II qualifier Shelby, Division IV qualifier Lima Central Catholic and Division IV qualifier Berlin Hiland. They also pushed Division I Findlay in mid-January before a two-point loss. “For us, we said all year we knew the bull’s-eye was going to be on our back as far as getting back to Dayton,” McGlaughlin said. “We told our guys the whole time, we’re going to cherish these memories together.”

Camden Preble Shawnee (24-3) vs. Lutheran East (21-5)

When: 8:30 p.m. Friday

Where: UD Arena

About the Arrows: With Shrout leading the way, Preble Shawnee is making its first state semifinal appearance. Shrout scored 28 points Saturday last week to make that possible in the Arrows’ 53-32 win vs. Versailles at Kettering Fairmont’s Trent Arena. They will make a similar trip to UD Arena with all eyes on Shrout and a potential matchup vs. McCulloch. “I think he’s 24th all-time in Ohio and has a chance to get in the top 20 (in scoring),” Preble Shawnee coach Jake Turner said of Shrout. “He puts the time and effort in. He’s been a great role model for our community. These kids and community look up to him.” They also will lean on him with a short lineup, one that has had to deal with the loss of 6-3 junior guard Isaac Blankenship to injury after he started 48 games for Turner. The Arrows lost him just before the regional semifinals against New Madison Tri-Village. “He’s been a big loss,” Turner said. “We only play really seven guys, so without him it’s six. It’s been really tough without him. If we didn’t have him, we wouldn’t be in this situation.”

About the Falcons: Lutheran East is two wins shy of making school history with back-to-back state titles. It has four blue banners on its gym wall, indicating state titles, but none have come in consecutive years. McCulloch and Co. can take care of that this weekend. Senior guard Chauncey Brashers is another three-year starter for the Falcons, who have made a state final four every year since 2017. Senior guards Ronald Taylor and Anthony Bruce have provided big baskets, inside and out, while freshman guard Chris Hill is already among Northeast Ohio’s most tenacious defenders. His effort should travel, and the Falcons are now starting a second freshman guard in D.J. Jenkins. Make no mistake, though. This run starts with the seniors. “They’ve been a part of this program for four years,” Liggins said. “They know what our culture is and what it means. They just bought into it and wanted to make their own mark on Lutheran East history.”

How to watch: All games will be available to watch on OHSAA.tv and listen on the OHSAA Radio Network. Games on Friday will be available on Spectrum News, while Saturday and Sunday games will be on Spectrum News 1.

State championship: 2 p.m. Sunday

Troy Christian game (if there’s any tape public) would be a way better clue. The game above was an absolute bloodbath and had all the ingredients for it coming in. In terms of regional stage competitiveness, an already ill-equipped FC (youngest Sweet 16 team, least-deep and also the shortest) facing a deeply stronger, taller, more experienced and more athletic Russia.

Russia’s a solid #2 in D4 on the worst of days and a 1B on the best of days. The figurative state final is being played in that state semi between RH and Russia — the Raiders are the only one that can keep apace of RH’s size, athleticism and depth. Skill and speed, unknown.
Marion Local played both Russia and LCC. Lost to Russia in OT 57 - 52 last reg. season game for the Raiders. Lost to LCC in the tourney 41 - 35, Flyers were leading going into the 4th. qtr in both games (I believe). LCC and Russia would be a very good game (IMO), neither team has a true center maybe LCC more so with Bork (sp). Raiders - everyone can handle the bball and do a good job of attacking the basket, LCC would have the best player on the floor in Priddy (really smooth) pg. As for Russia vs RH if the Raiders can keep turnovers to a minimum it could be a very good game as I think the Raiders will hold their own on the boards despite not being overly big.

Last edited:
Marion Local played both Russia and LCC. Lost to Russia in OT 57 - 52 last reg. season game for the Raiders. Lost to LCC in the tourney 41 - 35, Flyers were leading going into the 4th. qtr in both games (I believe). LCC and Russia would be a very good game (IMO), neither team has a true center maybe LCC more so with Bork (sp). Raiders - everyone can handle the bball and do a good job of attacking the basket, LCC would have the best player on the floor in Priddy (really smooth) pg. As for Russia vs RH if the Raiders can keep turnovers to a minimum it could be a very good game as I think the Raiders will hold their own on the boards despite not being overly big.
Priddy is good, but I wathed Willie Foster put 26 on OG this year, including a buzzer beater to win it. Nobody other than Bruskotter from Shelby scored more against OG this year. If LCC is on they can play with anybody....just not sure they have the size to compete with RH