• Russia

Votes: 21 17.9%
  • Jackson Center

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Troy Christian

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had only watched a little bit on tv I didn’t they looked better then Monroe central. I also had heard they play a very weak schedule they couldn’t hang on to a 20 point lead they had on Hiland last year they got tired and threw the ball away. I can’t see them being any better to then last year only reason why we struggled last year was because of there good player they had.

I had only watched a little bit on tv I didn’t they looked better then Monroe central. I also had heard they play a very weak schedule they couldn’t hang on to a 20 point lead they had on Hiland last year they got tired and threw the ball away. I can’t see them being any better to then last year only reason why we struggled last year was because of there good player they had.
Sure

He's not wrong....Northside went 15-5 playing the #170 SOS in D4 (out of 204. They opened the season with a 14 point loss to Columbus Academy and essentially played nobody the rest of the season including the District tourney. Hiland was #2 behind Richmond Heights

Have not seen Richmond play this year and I know they’ve lost 9 games (all to very good programs) but pretty sure all their starters are back from last year’s undefeated season- The 3 Jr guards for All Ohio Red ( Jones, Barber, Winters) + Steele (Cle. Heights) and Wilson (Solon). No holes in that lineup either side of the ball. I do think they will be tested, possibly a couple times, by Hiland, JFK, Russia, or Troy Christian, but I think the 3-peat is inevitable.

27-17 first half it’s only going to get worst. Northside Christian don’t have a bench and shooting nba threes they are air balling them.

I thought the reffs called to many fouls. I don’t think we played are best tonight we had much better games. We try harder against better teams.

I thought the reffs called to many fouls. I don’t think we played are best tonight we had much better games. We try harder against better teams.
You will get blown out by RH from what I seen tonight
Berlin Hiland -470 in high school
Northside Christian- 70 in there high school
Little difference

As good as Russia or Berlin may be, I suspect there is not any small town public school that plays Richmond Hts even up.

I'm hoping my Kennedy Eagles, if fortunate enough to play them win, but I watched the Heights- Cornerstone game and wow.

Hiland likes to grab a lot and push and don’t get called
Good technical on your coach
Hiland won by 20 without 3 of their top 6 players. NC had a good year all things considered with the new coach and Vandarwarker leaving. Be happy for your kids.

Last edited:
Warren JFK has some ballers. I'm curious to see if they can hang with RH. Not even win just play them tough and keep it close. I doubt it but we'll see

Richmond Heights is healthy. Have you been watching the scores ? Best team in Ohio right now.
They won by 50 last night, but Russia won by a larger margin. People complain about the first round or two of non competitive games, this is 4 or five rounds in and seems to lack competitive games.

I do think after watching both RH and Russia a Russia A game combined with a RH D game would give Russia a real chance.

By the way I was not one of the Russia votes, but will be pulling for whoever comes out is the south west region.

and again partway through the 3rd quarter. They played 2 starters in the 2nd quarter and none in the 4th. Not a good Guage. JFK isn't going to get the open looks it got against Dalton. They are a good team for sure but I still don't see a competitive game

JFK will be lucky to stay within 20. Heights is focused and healthy. I saw them in person. They look like a good college team.

Guys...Richmond lead Ignatius from wire to wire with no Barber and they might cut down the nets in D1. Its over lol