Central district 4× state placers (DI)?

Huckleberry

I know now there are 3 regulators this year from the central district set to podium at the state tournament for the 4th time (Ayoub, Birden, Rosselli, Wilson). Who else is on this list? I know the covid year screwed a lot of kids.

Last edited:

Tommie Rolands?
Luke Fickell?
Jamie Kaser, Licking Heights?
Rob Johnson, Watkins Memorial?
(Obviously I'm guessing, not investigating!)

DI Central District = Kasar? Johnson?

Obviously there are several smaller school guys who have done it (DiSabatos, Rowlands, Fickell, Thatcher, all the SPG boys, etc).

Westerville North- Jesse Dong, Chris Kline, Josh Demas. I know a few state titles in this bunch, I cannot confirm about 4x district placers. but id think these three would definitely be in this type of conversation.

Josh Horne (Pickerington) 4x placer; 3x runner-up and 1x champ.

Dom DiSabato (Ready) was 4x. Runner up as a freshman and 3x champ, don't know if any of the older brothers were 4x placers. I think Dom's youngest boy, Gio, placed 4x's for Hilliard Davidson

Yes, I changed the thread to try and clarify what I was trying to ask. D1 4x state placers from the central district. Seemingly a pretty short list that could add 4 more this year.

Yes, I changed the thread to try and clarify what I was trying to ask. D1 4x state placers from the central district. Seemingly a pretty short list that could add 4 more this year.
What about 4x HD district champ and 4x state placer. Has that ever been done ;)