Federal League 2023-2024

Jackson 58
Dover 53

1:52 to go

Refs are not calling anything on Dover at the moment, they could get away with murder at this rate. Dover to inbound.

McKinley lead the whole game then glenoak was making every prayer they threw up at the end.
I got a phone call that I had to take with just a few minutes left in the game so I missed the end. The two teams played three times this season and the difference in all three of them was less than five points....two evenly matched teams! Tough loss for the young pups. Best of luck to GlenOak in the District final.

Every time McKinley would get momentum and take a 6 point lead glenoak would knock down a three. It was a great game to be at!!

The Jackson v. Mentor District Final has been moved to 6pm Saturday to accommodate for the Girls Regional Final earlier in the day.

Unfortunately, I most likely will not be able to provide live updates to the Mentor Jackson District Championship game, hopefully someone will be posting live updates.

District Finals
Saturday 03/09/24
#4 Louisville vs #9 Glenoak Alliance 2pm
#13 Jackson vs #14 Mentor Euclid 6pm

Pulling for Jackson and GO but my heart says its gonna be the other two but I think there was an injury at either Mentor or Louisville that may change things?

I was there. It was SRO. And the refs certainly allowed both teams alot of leniency.., Alliance should have reserved some seating for the GlenOak students who were relegated to standing in balcony, although don't think they minded!