2023 Michigan had the.......

No, they cause actual harm. How many coaches and assistance on other teams lost their jobs due to losing to Michigan?
Unfairly cost Stroud an honest shot at two heisman trophies. Ohio State and Penn State cheated out the chance to compete for Big10 championships. Players getting drafted lower because they were cheated of fairly competing in games against Michigan. The financial loss due to an unfair loss to Michigan that cost them a better ranking and the chance to play in a more lucrative bowl game. How many recruits did teams lose due to Michigan cheating to win? Those who stay will be champions. Should be those who play here will forever be known as cheaters. I hope you are just trolling. You are too smart to fall for the bs coming out of Michigan. The proof is obvious and undeniable. It happened and there is no changing that. I feel sorry for Michigan fans. They didn't ask for this but they had to be kidding themselves if they thought that what happened immediately after the 2020 season was on the level.
A lot of words. How do you buckeye honks find the time or energy to write about, think about, obsess about this stuff? If only your coach could channel this type of obsession into preparing his team to beat Michigan. Prep for pre-game whistle blowing jumping around non sense may be taking up too much time. Or convulsing or prep for insecure post game 90 year old Lou holtz response regarding toughness. I could help ryan with this……if you have to tell people your tough your not. Also the pregame whistle jump around thing doesn’t help, or just being a Qb from New Hampshire.

A lot of words. How do you buckeye honks find the time or energy to write about, think about, obsess about this stuff? If only your coach could channel this type of obsession into preparing his team to beat Michigan. Prep for pre-game whistle blowing jumping around non sense may be taking up too much time. Or convulsing or prep for insecure post game 90 year old Lou holtz response regarding toughness. I could help ryan with this……if you have to tell people your tough your not. Also the pregame whistle jump around thing doesn’t help, or just being a Qb from New Hampshire.
Wow, did “red cheeks “ steal your girlfriend or something? What college team do you root for? For not being a Michigan fan, Ohio State seems to have really gotten under your skin.

Wow, did “red cheeks “ steal your girlfriend or something? What college team do you root for? For not being a Michigan fan, Ohio State seems to have really gotten under your skin.
Good question. I didn’t like day’s arrogance from early on. I subscribed to born on third and thought he hit a triple before harbaugh ever said it. Things change, people change. I may feel different in 5 years. I thought this latest version of UM was one of the best colllege teams I’d watched. I enjoyed how they played, so disciplined and fundamental everywhere. Not certain who I’ll root for now, it’s getting less enjoyable really with the advent of free agency.

Good question. I didn’t like day’s arrogance from early on. I subscribed to born on third and thought he hit a triple before harbaugh ever said it. Things change, people change. I may feel different in 5 years. I thought this latest version of UM was one of the best colllege teams I’d watched. I enjoyed how they played, so disciplined and fundamental everywhere. Not certain who I’ll root for now, it’s getting less enjoyable really with the advent of free agency.
Let me guess:

Your fav NBA team is the Nuggets
Your fav MLB team is the Rangers
Your fav NFL team is the Chiefs
Your fav NHL team is the Golden Knights
Your fav college basketball team is UCONN

How’d I do?

He MAY be from GEORGIA. It seems that every time we turn around, we have a BUCKAROO sniffing our butt for OUR hometown talent. Cain't you boys find decent talent at HOME?

Listened to a podcast. They said to be on the lookout this coming week or next for a major article concerning the overall dysfunction of Michigan's entire athletic department. An extra shot at Michigan before the second letter of allegation is delivered.

OSU knew Haskins was getting a steady diet of carries, and still couldn't stop it, 2022 OSU man coverage was terrible, tackling still terrible and later in game, gap integrity was terrible. 2023, OSU cleaned up alot; hence closer game

As I've said before, if coping and sleeping better at night helps, knock yourself silly

Michigan RB coach Mike Hart won't return in 2024 as ex-Wolverines star departs staff after three seasons​

"As things stand, wide receivers coach Ron Bellamy is the only Michigan coach who will return in the same role from last season." The hits keep on coming. 'Oh what a tangled web we weave/When first we practice to deceive'

OSU knew Haskins was getting a steady diet of carries, and still couldn't stop it
Michigan knew what D Ohio State would be in and unfairly exploited it.
2022 OSU man coverage was terrible, tackling still terrible and later in game, gap integrity was terrible.
Michigan knew what D and O Ohio State were calling and unfairly exploited it.
2023, OSU cleaned up alot; hence closer game
Michigan could no longer cheat. Michigan's best team since Harbaugh had been there. The weakest overall team that OSU had in many years. But playing on an even playing field, with both teams playing under the same rules, Ohio State was in the game until the end. 'Oh what a tangled web we weave/When first we practice to deceive'

Michigan knew what D Ohio State would be in and unfairly exploited it.

Michigan knew what D and O Ohio State were calling and unfairly exploited it.

Michigan could no longer cheat. Michigan's best team since Harbaugh had been there. The weakest overall team that OSU had in many years. But playing on an even playing field, with both teams playing under the same rules, Ohio State was in the game until the end. 'Oh what a tangled web we weave/When first we practice to deceive'

And again, living vicariously through another team just makes you the biggest loser.

Ironic given all you’ve posted about two teams you allegedly aren’t a fan of.
I just enjoy good tough smart football, unlike the soft diva brand the buckeyes have played. The great thing about sports is a new season offers the opportunity to start fresh every year. Will this be the year they lose the national perception of softies who are incapable of getting it done against the best? We’ll see. They do have a shot now that essentially michigans entire team is about to get drafted. I wouldn’t bet my money on it though.

I just enjoy good tough smart football, unlike the soft diva brand the buckeyes have played. The great thing about sports is a new season offers the opportunity to start fresh every year. Will this be the year they lose the national perception of softies who are incapable of getting it done against the best? We’ll see. They do have a shot now that essentially michigans entire team is about to get drafted. I wouldn’t bet my money on it though.
More words about two teams you aren’t a fan of, just makes this post reek of projection and/or self hatred.
A lot of words. How do you buckeye honks find the time or energy to write about, think about, obsess about this stuff?

More words about two teams you aren’t a fan of, just makes this post reek of projection and/or self hatred.
More truth. Bucks are second fiddle looking up to the national champs. Not nearly as many words as bob99 BTW. The buckeye meltdowns whining and excuses are entertaining to me. It’s just better if guys like Bob can minimize the size of their tantrums. It gets boring after the fifth paragraph.

More truth. Bucks are second fiddle looking up to the national champs. Not nearly as many words as bob99 BTW. The buckeye meltdowns whining and excuses are entertaining to me. It’s just better if guys like Bob can minimize the size of their tantrums. It gets boring after the fifth paragraph.
Bob99 is a fan of one of those two teams. You’ve got a few thousand words about two teams you stated you arent a fan of. Just more projection and/or self hatred. Very bizarre, obsessive behavior.

Apparently you read what I post.
Fishing GIF by Podcastdotco

I heard Mike Hart left Michigan because he wasn't offered the OC job. He could be in contention to have an interview with Day.