2023 Michigan had the.......

Is the "it" factor working on the NCAA? How's the investigation going?
The NCAA is not known for the fast action. It took a long time for the NCAA to notify Michigan about the investigation into Harbaugh's violations during the Covid year. One of the podcasts I listen to thing the NCAA will give Michigan official notification in March or April. Be patient. All "signs" say the hammer is coming. Stay tuned.

The NCAA's investigation into Michigan is ongoing, and though Baker was unclear on a timeline for a ruling, he said he hopes the inquiry will accelerate now that the season is complete.Jan 10, 2024

Are the Michigan Wolverines still under investigation?
The Michigan football program remains under multiple NCAA investigations, something Manuel doesn't expect to change even as Harbaugh has moved on to NFL.Feb 15, 2024

Listened to an interesting podcast. Ted Carter, the new OSU President was superintendent of the Naval Academy when Connor Stalions was there. Army beat Navy in 2016 ending a Navy 14 year winning street. The podcast stated that Stalions went to the Navy coach and offered to scout Army in the future to aid Navy. The Navy coach turned the offer down stating that it went against Navy's code of honor conduct. Imagine, doing the honorable thing. What a novel Idea!

Michigan going to break the record for number of players drafted from one school. Good, deep, smart, and tough everywhere. I still get much entertainment watching lowlights of the buckeye safeties over the last 3 years getting beat, run over, and outsmarted against UM. Only debate is who’s the worst…..# 17 from 2021, #14 from 2022, or # 6 from 2023. It’s tough but it has to be #14 sealed by JJ McCarthy’s TD run in 2022 where he ran over #14 on his way to the end zone. Not good when the opposing QB is tougher than your safeties.

Michigan going to break the record for number of players drafted from one school. Good, deep, smart, and tough everywhere. I still get much entertainment watching lowlights of the buckeye safeties over the last 3 years getting beat, run over, and outsmarted against UM. Only debate is who’s the worst…..# 17 from 2021, #14 from 2022, or # 6 from 2023. It’s tough but it has to be #14 sealed by JJ McCarthy’s TD run in 2022 where he ran over #14 on his way to the end zone. Not good when the opposing QB is tougher than your safeties.
And yet they chose to resort to cheating. The 20 years prior to all that made them truly desperate apparently.

And yet they chose to resort to cheating. The 20 years prior to all that made them truly desperate apparently.
the buckeye whine, cry, and inability to accept or even understand why Michigan lapped them is pure joy. I can hardly wait for the Thanksgiving meltdown AGAIN after all the free agent money the boosters have spent with no ROI. It’s as much fun as the physical a** kickings administered by Michigan the last 3 years. So much fun!

the buckeye whine, cry, and inability to accept or even understand why Michigan lapped them is pure joy. I can hardly wait for the Thanksgiving meltdown AGAIN after all the free agent money the boosters have spent with no ROI. It’s as much fun as the physical a** kickings administered by Michigan the last 3 years. So much fun!
We know quite well what Micheater did.

In the last year or so:

Cheat at football with lavish sign stealing plan
Football coach suspended not once, but twice
Cheat at baseball like it’s 1925
Covered up a staffer trying to bang a 14 year old
Covered up the hockey team doing dumb crap
Basketball coach slapped another coach and somehow kept his job and got the into a confrontation with the strength and conditioning coach

Real classy athletic department

In the last year or so:

Cheat at football with lavish sign stealing plan
Football coach suspended not once, but twice
Cheat at baseball like it’s 1925
Covered up a staffer trying to bang a 14 year old
Covered up the hockey team doing dumb crap
Basketball coach slapped another coach and somehow kept his job and got the into a confrontation with the strength and conditioning coach

Real classy athletic department
That is what they call the Michigan way!

The only people on here lacking the ability to accept anything are you Michigan fans who cannot accept the fact that you had to cheat to win.

Never said i was a Michigan fan. I just appreciate a GREAT team from top to bottom that out coaches, out plays, out toughs, out prepares, and out disciplines the buckeyes. I do think the buckeyes have better dancers though. That pregame circle jerk thing they did last year before UM baptized them again was really cool!

Never said i was a Michigan fan. I just appreciate a GREAT team from top to bottom that out coaches, out plays, out toughs, out prepares, and out disciplines the buckeyes. I do think the buckeyes have better dancers though. That pregame circle jerk thing they did last year before UM baptized them again was really cool!
As you hinted in a prior post, couldn't tackle in 22, poor coverage, duped by a trick play, then when trying to load the box, O$U had about the worst gap integrity a team can present. Not to mention 10 penalties for about 100 yards, with 2 for 35 yards that killed a drive when down 24-20. Also, does anyone remember when Stover had about had a sure TD, but Sainristil made a great play to knock ball out? Stroud making carelless underhand throw that was pick off? Buckeyes were were worst enemy that day.

21, Buckeyes had advantage knowing Haskins was going to get a steady diet of carries. Still couldn't stop him

23, to Buckeyes credit, played a much cleaner game. 1 penalty for 5 yards, man coverage much better, and gap integrity better. Still burned by another trick play, and 2 boa constrictor drives helped UM win

Hail!

Never said i was a Michigan fan. I just appreciate a CHEATING team from top to bottom their coaches, cheat to know the other team's plays, not tough enough to play OSU in 2020, prepares by cheating, and afraid to play the buckeyes on an even playing surface. I do think the buckeyes are better and more honorable though. That pregame circle jerk thing they did last year before UM cheated them again was really cool!
FYP
Jack Nicholson You Cant Handle The Truth GIF

As you hinted in a prior post, couldn't tackle in 22, poor coverage, duped by a trick play, then when trying to load the box, O$U had about the worst gap integrity a team can present. Not to mention 10 penalties for about 100 yards, with 2 for 35 yards that killed a drive when down 24-20. Also, does anyone remember when Stover had about had a sure TD, but Sainristil made a great play to knock ball out? Stroud making carelless underhand throw that was pick off? Buckeyes were were worst enemy that day.

21, Buckeyes had advantage knowing Haskins was going to get a steady diet of carries. Still couldn't stop him

23, to Buckeyes credit, played a much cleaner game. 1 penalty for 5 yards, man coverage much better, and gap integrity better. Still burned by another trick play, and 2 boa constrictor drives helped UM win

Hail!
You nailed it. That’s why EVERYONE objective nationally thinks the bucks were soft living off a great QB and receivers. Sanristil and Corum were very special competitors. Winners. I can’t think of anyone the bucks had like them in the last three years. I do think the bucks are being forced into changing from a collection of talent to a unified group intent on wining a championship. Michigan provided the model, buckeye fans everywhere should be thanking them.

Hail!
Also love players like UM’s #83. TE that had buckeye DB’s laying all over the field and led the way on almost every Haskins TD in ‘21. TE is a position group Michigan is running circles around OSU. I’d rather have all 4 TE’s from UM the last 3 years than any the bucks had. TE isn’t a priority to them, just diva QB’s and receivers.

Also love players like UM’s #83. TE that had buckeye DB’s laying all over the field and led the way on almost every Haskins TD in ‘21. TE is a position group Michigan is running circles around OSU. I’d rather have all 4 TE’s from UM the last 3 years than any the bucks had. TE isn’t a priority to them, just diva QB’s and receivers.
Really weird that those same soft buckeyes had the ball at the end of the game, with a chance to win, in Ann Arbor and a way below average QB. The whole soft take is just so lazy. It has been scheme and defensive play calling as well as offensive play calling that has been the Achilles of the Buckeyes, not being soft. Calling them soft also diminishes UM winning. But then UM cheating diminishes it as well.

UM became smart hiring Ravens defensive staff, and also UM went to pounding the rock, and they got beat trying to throw 40x a game. Clearly didn't work, especially under Gattis. UM went back to their identity , got tough, and rest speaks for self. Meanwhile, Buckeyes went to soft mode by not running as much, and lost

22 years a row, who won rushing battle, won the game

Hail!

Really weird that those same soft buckeyes had the ball at the end of the game, with a chance to win, in Ann Arbor and a way below average QB. The whole soft take is just so lazy. It has been scheme and defensive play calling as well as offensive play calling that has been the Achilles of the Buckeyes, not being soft. Calling them soft also diminishes UM winning. But then UM cheating diminishes it as well.
I get you do t like hearing it. And bucks trending in a good direction, but ‘21 was embarrassing. ‘22 better but still plenty examples of cupcakes, #14 being the primary example. So bad. Also please find me an instance of the bucks stopping Michigan near the goal line, or any critical 3rd/4th and short in the last 3 years. It doesn’t exist. When it really mattered the bucks never got it done and Michigan always got it done. That’s a component of tough vs soft. Pick a different word, I don’t care. Result is still the same.

I get you do t like hearing it. And bucks trending in a good direction, but ‘21 was embarrassing. ‘22 better but still plenty examples of cupcakes, #14 being the primary example. So bad. Also please find me an instance of the bucks stopping Michigan near the goal line, or any critical 3rd/4th and short in the last 3 years. It doesn’t exist. When it really mattered the bucks never got it done and Michigan always got it done. That’s a component of tough vs soft. Pick a different word, I don’t care. Result is still the same.
2 years ago I think UM had 10 yds rushing at halftime. Were they soft then too? Scheme and play calling. Those long runs the second half had to do with the D coordinator putting the team in a weak position. Had nothing to do with softness. But Michigan fans love to gravitate towards this analysis, makes me think they are overcompensating for something. When Ohio state was dominating the series for 2 decades I don’t recall anyone attributing it to UM being soft.

2 years ago I think UM had 10 yds rushing at halftime. Were they soft then too? Scheme and play calling. Those long runs the second half had to do with the D coordinator putting the team in a weak position. Had nothing to do with softness. But Michigan fans love to gravitate towards this analysis, makes me think they are overcompensating for something. When Ohio state was dominating the series for 2 decades I don’t recall anyone attributing it to UM being soft.
Ryan Cooper likes the glossy QBs and WRs. Also, if #18 was tough, he wouldn't let his QB hang out to dry. In both moments, he should have turned into de facto DB.

There was a reason Roman Wilson said what he said. He plays the game, we don't

Hail!

Ryan Cooper likes the glossy QBs and WRs. Also, if #18 was tough, he wouldn't let his QB hang out to dry. In both moments, he should have turned into de facto DB.

There was a reason Roman Wilson said what he said. He plays the game, we don't

Hail!
So is that why you guys were losing for 2 decades? UM was soft? Glossy QB who was rookie of the year in the NFL? That kind of glossy? Yeah, he sure knows how to pick ‘em. Lol