D7 R25 2024

Wow, I just asked a question and dnis gave their perspective—no need for such hostility. I get you to have pride in your town, but again, calm down.

So, what is your explanation for the great population decline especially in school-aged children in EP?
I haven't scrolled down to see his response yet but I'm willing to bet its something along the lines of other schools stealing kids in the night or some such nonsense.

I haven't scrolled down to see his response yet but I'm willing to bet its something along the lines of other schools stealing kids in the night or some such nonsense.
bahahaha

Season 4 Success GIF by The Office

After looking at the enrollment numbers, looks like r25 could see some new teams move in , if Danville is not in R27 for 2024 they will never be again, unless the town is moved south.

After looking at the enrollment numbers, looks like r25 could see some new teams move in , if Danville is not in R27 for 2024 they will never be again, unless the town is moved south.
It makes no sense. East Knox is in R23, but Danville is in R25. Two towns separated by 5 miles in completely different regions in terms of geography.

It makes no sense. East Knox is in R23, but Danville is in R25. Two towns separated by 5 miles in completely different regions in terms of geography.
Even funnier, centerburg and fredericktown which are both in knox county like danville and ek were in separate regions in d5 the last two years. Centerburg in the "central region" and fredericktown in the "NW' region. If the OHSAA truely doesn't care about balancing regions then why split them. The towns are 15 miles apart.

Even funnier, centerburg and fredericktown which are both in knox county like danville and ek were in separate regions in d5 the last two years. Centerburg in the "central region" and fredericktown in the "NW' region. If the OHSAA truely doesn't care about balancing regions then why split them. The towns are 15 miles apart.
I think there just drawing lines and saying "So and so is in R18" and calling it a day without looking at the geography side of it. If I'm not mistaken, I thought regions were supposed to eliminate long travel times.

I think there just drawing lines and saying "So and so is in R18" and calling it a day without looking at the geography side of it. If I'm not mistaken, I thought regions were supposed to eliminate long travel times.
I cannot speak for the OHSAA, but you do have to draw a line somewhere. From the sounds of it, for the same county to be affected in 2 divisions, they are drawing the line in that county where those teams will be split from one another. It sucks for those schools and probably looks weird to us, but I am sure there is a reason that the OHSAA does that. I know many look down on the OHSAA but they can't be all bad/incompetent.

I cannot speak for the OHSAA, but you do have to draw a line somewhere. From the sounds of it, for the same county to be affected in 2 divisions, they are drawing the line in that county where those teams will be split from one another. It sucks for those schools and probably looks weird to us, but I am sure there is a reason that the OHSAA does that. I know many look down on the OHSAA but they can't be all bad/incompetent.
I'm sure there is a reason they do it and I understand it. It just makes no sense to us from an outsider pov. I've had a bone to pick with the OHSAA since they put us in region 21 in 2019 lol