Trump 2024 and Article 3 of the 14th Amendment

Will Trump be on all Republican primary ballots and all General Election ballots in 2024?

• Yes - He will be on every ballot in every state for every Presidential election in 2024

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • No - He will not be on the ballot in any state in any Presidential election in 2024

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No - He will be on all the primary ballots but none of the general election

• No - He will not be on any of the primary ballots but will be on all the general election

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - He will not be on some states primary ballots but will be on all general election ballots

• No - He will be on all primary ballots but not on some states general election ballots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - He will not be on some of the primary ballots and not on some of the general election ballots

• Total voters
Looks like meatmachine's stupid thread is headed for the same finish as all his other ones. If you've lost elena kagan, it's probably time to pack it in. lol.

Historical hearings today

No one cares, dullard. Even planet Moonbat laughs hardily at your impotence.

Looks like meatmachine's stupid thread is headed for the same finish as all his other ones. If you've lost elena kagan, it's probably time to pack it in. lol.
Listened to a bit of the Supreme Court back and forth today. I’m not a lawyer but I got the feeling it wasn’t going well for Colorado. Just watched reaction from a few networks and the consensus seems to be it was a bad day for them as well, even MSNBC agreed reluctantly.

Supreme Court is awful.
post april GIF

I thought the Supreme Court did well today. I don't think we were underserved by them on this topic at all and was pleased to hear questioning I haven't even read about from either side up to this point. Especially how the decision would allow the 14th amendment to be applied in the future, like when it would be appropriate for the military to break order of command from an insurrectionist.

Sounds to me like we can expect legislation to develop out of this.

I thought the Supreme Court did well today. I don't think we were underserved by them on this topic at all and was pleased to hear questioning I haven't even read about from either side up to this point. Especially how the decision would allow the 14th amendment to be applied in the future, like when it would be appropriate for the military to break order of command from an insurrectionist.

Sounds to me like we can expect legislation to develop out of this.

Do you understand the part about Trump not being an insurrectionist?

And you were so sure!

lmao

Reactions: y2h
I am not a Trump apologist by any shape or form … and the entire idea to keep him off the ballot is flat out wrong and stupid … while he is the reason people attacked the Capital … I have not seen him charged with insurrection and do not believe he is legally responsible for it … and second, it is just politically stupid thing to do … just gives him and his supporters ammunition … better off letting him run … and lose fair and square.

I am not a Trump apologist by any shape or form … and the entire idea to keep him off the ballot is flat out wrong and stupid … while he is the reason people attacked the Capital … I have not seen him charged with insurrection and do not believe he is legally responsible for it … and second, it is just politically stupid thing to do … just gives him and his supporters ammunition … better off letting him run … and lose fair and square.

Agreed. Thanks all this idiotic lawfare, drumpf has gone from an afterthought to having a legit shot at winning again.

That is if he can make it onto state's general election ballots. It's very possible we will go through this same process again for the general election after he is convicted following his federal trial. It should start in May and be a wrap by July.

Not gonna lie, watching meatmachine chasing his dreams on yappi dot com is pretty inspirational. lol.