GCL co/ed 2022

what are your predictions in the coed this week? a lot of these teams moved around division wise this year.

Badin @ Alter
Carroll @ CJ
Fenwick
@ McNicholas

10 inch I figure no party at your moms house tonight right? Hit me up if it's still going on I did my chores this week and my mom said I can come.

Badin is a hell of a team. Hope they go all the way this year! Hoping alters qb connor isn’t out for the season. Young freshman sure looked good though.

10 inch I figure no party at your moms house tonight right? Hit me up if it's still going on I did my chores this week and my mom said I can come.
We can have a few people over. McNick played a great game in the second half and we didn't take advantage in the first half when we had the advantage. We made mistakes, they didn't. I'm still fine having people over after that performance, I don't think it changes much, all of our goals are still in front of us.

Hooks played well, missed one ball, had a few good deep balls taken back by holding penalties. He ran the ball well. McNick did a great job keeping our offense off of the field (partially our fault), they dominated TOP.
UMM...how about not running out of bounds when all the QB had to do was tuck it up, take a hit, and get 3 yds

We can have a few people over. McNick played a great game in the second half and we didn't take advantage in the first half when we had the advantage. We made mistakes, they didn't. I'm still fine having people over after that performance, I don't think it changes much, all of our goals are still in front of us.
Unquestionably one of the great upsets in football history. Makes Buster Diuglas blush, even.

I’ve been out west for meetings all week so haven’t had much time or to say much since Alter took it to the Rockets las week. Fenwick was very physical and much bigger then McNick across both lines. Fenwick has to work on their passing game to be a really complete team. I’m just guessing but I’d bet McNick time of possession was over 30 minutes. Rocket sophomore Qb has the heart of a lion. Left injured and came back to direct the winning drive, score on a 20 yd run and add the extra point.

UMM...how about not running out of bounds when all the QB had to do was tuck it up, take a hit, and get 3 yds
The stream made it tough to tell but on the only play where Jude needed to stay in bounds it appeared to me he did. I honestly don't recall a play where Hooks ran out of bounds early - not saying it didn't happen I just didn't see it. The only major mistake he made that I caught was missing a wide open Vann which would've been an easy 6 in the first half. Also, you're following this kid like you're a PFF analyst tasked with watching every play. The kids a good player, Fenwick is significantly worse without him, and honestly idk what your deal is with him. Take a step back...you're to the point where you're rooting against a HS kid to get a free college education.

Badin is heads and shoulders above the GCL coed and should win out pretty easily. They are better offensively than last years team by quite a margin which is scary. Defensively not as good as last year against the pass or their pass rush but still very stout against the run. Not as deep as last years team and have several players playing both ways, but with all the blow outs it seems they should be rested come regionals

The stream made it tough to tell but on the only play where Jude needed to stay in bounds it appeared to me he did. I honestly don't recall a play where Hooks ran out of bounds early - not saying it didn't happen I just didn't see it. The only major mistake he made that I caught was missing a wide open Vann which would've been an easy 6 in the first half. Also, you're following this kid like you're a PFF analyst tasked with watching every play. The kids a good player, Fenwick is significantly worse without him, and honestly idk what your deal is with him. Take a step back...you're to the point where you're rooting against a HS kid to get a free college education.
Difference in philosophy I guess. Always believed in team above self. Someone is quick to point the finger elsewhere when things go bad, but continually self promotes.

Badin is heads and shoulders above the GCL coed and should win out pretty easily. They are better offensively than last years team by quite a margin which is scary. Defensively not as good as last year against the pass or their pass rush but still very stout against the run. Not as deep as last years team and have several players playing both ways, but with all the blow outs it seems they should be rested come regionals
Is Badin young? Or will they return everyone next year? Seems to be a cycle.

Badin has a bunch of juniors playing but their best player is a senior who has committed to UC and also a senior DE that is a load. I was suprised by the Alter score but it tells me the coaching staff is getting it done. Three league games left so there are no freebies. I would think next year they would expect to be in Canton but a lot of football left to be played. No one from Badin would tell you that but the junior class has been talked about since they were freshmen.

Badin has a bunch of juniors playing but their best player is a senior who has committed to UC and also a senior DE that is a load. I was suprised by the Alter score but it tells me the coaching staff is getting it done. Three league games left so there are no freebies. I would think next year they would expect to be in Canton but a lot of football left to be played. No one from Badin would tell you that but the junior class has been talked about since they were freshmen.
That is a bit frightening as the last 2 Badin teams were outstanding. all looks good for Badin. Think they take state this year. Quite possibly next year. If they stay healthy. Lots of football to go but that is my early prediction. They have the talent and the coaching. Hope they get chance to take down Chardon in playoffs this year. Good luck Rams