Gas Prices

More likely we're seeing the impact from the recession. One of the first things hit is gas prices as demand slackens at the pump.

Wait until folks see their heating bills this winter - particularly those of us using natural gas and propane.

So prices have nothing to do with XL but impact of supply and demand? I agree. Thanks for your post.

So prices have nothing to do with XL but impact of supply and demand? I agree. Thanks for your post.
You get a choice:

* Lower prices by decreasing demand as the economy enters a recession and tanks or

* Lower prices by building pipelines, increasing drilling and expanding refining which results in the supply rising faster then demand while maintaining robust economic growth.

I know which one I want.

You get a choice:

* Lower prices by decreasing demand as the economy enters a recession and tanks or

* Lower prices by building pipelines, increasing drilling and expanding refining which results in the supply rising faster then demand while maintaining robust economic growth.

I know which one I want.
Demand has been at an all time in 2021 Into 2022. It was at a low in 2020. Hence, the price.

So they went ahead and did what he asked? Damn ... Joe is a rainmaker!

Yea those poor oil producers

How about the small gas station owners? What balls does it take for a a president to ask a private citizen to lower their prices. Maybe the president should stop sending money overseas instead.

How about the small gas station owners? What balls does it take for a a president to ask a private citizen to lower their prices. Maybe the president should stop sending money overseas instead.
That would be as silly as asking the Biden Crime Family (BCF) to refuse the bags of cash from China and Ukraine

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Small gas station owner? WTF.

Headline from CNN:

America just got a $100-a-month raise​

Next time you stop at a gas station, think of it as a $100-a-month tax cut. Or a maybe $100-a-month raise.

The steady drop in gas prices over the last few months has turned into an unexpected form of economic stimulus, coming at a time when the Federal Reserve is trying to cool the economy and battle rising prices with higher interest rates.

academy awards oscars GIF

Only an idiot would get on TV and ask any business to lower prices.
You like the idiots that calls on companies to increase their prices, aren’t you special?

Trump calls on Russia and Saudi Arabia to cut oil production​