DeFund the FBI

7 Racially Coded Phrases That Everyone Needs to Stop

6. “You People”

As if black people needed any more reminders that white privilege rules American society, the phrase “you people” makes the balance of power abundantly clear, in any given interaction.

Take, for instance, a 2012 interview where Good Morning America‘s Robin Roberts asked Ann Romney about her husband’s apparent reluctance to publicly disclose his tax returns.

What started out as an impassioned defense against her husband’s alleged lack of transparency became yet another moment when Republican leaders stepped into racialized territory.

“We’ve given all you people need to know and understand about our financial situation and how we live our life,” she told Roberts, drawing widespread ire on social media, as reported by Mashable.

Rarely, if ever, do whites address their peers using the same phrasing, even during moments of frustration or confusion.
Wrong. You people are brainwashed lefties that cant comprehend what is right in front of them

Tangentially related: former CIA director General Michael Hayden stated yesterday that today's Republicans are the most dangerous ideological group he's ever seen globally in his career. Mr. Hayden is 77, so this would include:

The Vietcong
The People's Temple
Mao's Red Guard (2 million dead)
al-Qaeda
The Taliban
David Koresh, Timothy McVeigh, and anyone else like them
The North Korean Juche movement
The IRA
Hamas
ISIS

I implore anybody that agrees with the General to think twice.

Tangentially related: former CIA director General Michael Hayden stated yesterday that today's Republicans are the most dangerous ideological group he's ever seen globally in his career. Mr. Hayden is 77, so this would include:

The Vietcong
The People's Temple
al-Qaeda
The Taliban
The IRA
Hamas
ISIS

Given that level of ignorance it would seem we could conclude that the CIA is in fact the most dangerous ideological group ever. Though the FBI would probably be my choice.

The Vietcong
The People's Temple
al-Qaeda
The Taliban
The IRA
Hamas
ISIS

Of course, he meant domestic, but lying is par for course on this website.

Of course, he meant domestic, but lying is par for course on this website.
No, it is not a lie. Here is what he is replying to. The original author hours later says "oh sorry I meant only in democratic countries." This does not stop Mr. Hayden from agreeing with the original tweet while bragging that he was CIA director. In the past week alone he has also suggested Donald Trump should be executed.

It's a free country, if he wants to be a drama queen he can be a drama queen. He also seems really dumb.

Today, the list of Democrat sins are too large to hide and violence is their only answer. With one exception, the ten worst US cities in which to live are all governed by Democrats. They have been for years, in some cases, for decades. The most violent cities in the US are run by Democrats. Democrat ideas failed, and violence is their only answer.

Democrat policies failed. You can’t tax and regulate industry and still have jobs. Without jobs, welfare is not a substitute for work. Unemployed men don’t form married families, and single moms are not a substitute. Living in your mom’s basement is not a substitute for life.

The Democrats reached for more control and larger government as their ideas crumbled. The party that can’t tell men from women claims to tell us what the weather will be in the next century.

Democrat policies failed while their personal fortunes bulged. According to Democrat politicians, the purpose of government is to generate campaign contributions.

In that, they were wildly successful. While condemning Wall Street, Hillary Clinton raked in tens of millions of dollars in campaign contributions and speaking fees from financial institutions. Secretary Clinton told us that big banks were evil…while her daughter, Chelsea, married an investment banker.

The Democrats turned to violence because they are out of ideas. You’re a racist, fascist, homophobic bigot if you don’t enthusiastically agree with the latest Democrat power grab . . . and “everyone” says it is allowable to punch a Nazi.

Democrats are outraged that their religion of big-government failed. They turned their disappointment outward, and that is why it is now politically approved for Democrats to shoot Republicans. Except it isn’t. It never was.

Economists have modeled trades of all kinds. Perhaps the only way to improve the political discourse is to hang severed heads of Democrat Politicians and call it art. I really hope we don’t have to shoot back.

No, it is not a lie. Here is what he is replying to. The original author hours later says "oh sorry I meant only in democratic countries." This does not stop Mr. Hayden from agreeing with the original tweet while bragging that he was CIA director. In the past week alone he has also suggested Donald Trump should be executed.

It's a free country, if he wants to be a drama queen he can be a drama queen. He also seems really dumb.

Truly amazing at the horrible people who have risen to the top.

So, what actually is the first step to defunding the FBI ? An insurmountable-by-veto majority in the House, and 51 in the Senate ?

The Vietcong
The People's Temple
al-Qaeda
The Taliban
The IRA
Hamas
ISIS

What Hayden actually means is the most dangerous to the personal careers of the only strangers he really cares about. And of course, his legacy.

Context means everything. Good lesson for the cult.