This is why people have a problem with MAGA

Your hasty generalization is epic boobery.

What you're hearing only happens in your empty head. I'd shut up about it if I was you. They'll be coming to take you away, ah ha!

lmao
Nobody is taking me away because I am strapped. If anyone comes here they will meet my buddies Smith & Wesson. ?

I’m pretty sure you and I know the country was doing well when Clinton was president but I think i remember legions of your kind and your party really care about Bill Clinton’s sex life . Still do it seems
I was always against impeaching Clinton for getting BJs.

You can thank the Republican Congress for forcing Clinton to stay in the middle. That said Clinton would be a Republican in today's Dem party.

You can thank the Republican Congress for forcing Clinton to stay in the middle. That said Clinton would be a Republican in today's Dem party.
That’s foolish. He would never be in Trump’s party, but I doubt he would have considered the GOP before Trump either.

That’s foolish. He would never be in Trump’s party.
1634646105583.png

LMAO!

He did not get impeached for getting the BJ's, he got impeached for lying about getting them.

I do not know why we are having a thread at this time about MAGA. Biden has done everything humanly possible to end the MAGA and if what Biden is doing is successful no one trying to ride Trump's coattail or his policies will have much of a chance would you not say? Now if the thing Biden is doing has just turned to disasters and a crisis or two, maybe we will have to have a discussion about MAGA and bringing it back.

I do not know why we are having a thread at this time about MAGA. Biden has done everything humanly possible to end the MAGA and if what Biden is doing is successful no one trying to ride Trump's coattail or his policies will have much of a chance would you not say? Now if the thing Biden is doing has just turned to disasters and a crisis or two, maybe we will have to have a discussion about MAGA and bringing it back.
This thread will remain as a tribute to Trump and his attempt to subvert democracy by attacking the certification of a free and fair election. Trump has divided this country more than anyone in history. He is trash. We will always have this thread in his honor.