Mahoning Valley Area Talent 2022

Was told Arnold worked him out over the summer . Said ya cmon over you’ll be the starter . Then the plans changed . Like you said their moving one of there athletes to QB . But he ain’t the first kid that was promised something from a school if he transfers there .

Was told Arnold worked him out over the summer . Said ya cmon over you’ll be the starter . Then the plans changed . Like you said their moving one of there athletes to QB . But he ain’t the first kid that was promised something from a school if he transfers there .
Pretty normal, you should know that going into you transferring to a different school.

Over the last 48 hours, Harding’s Dom Foster has added offers from Virginia & Buffalo.

His offer sheet now includes the University of Akron, Boston College, Buffalo, Eastern Kentucky, Eastern Michigan, Howard, Kent State, Miami (OH), Syracuse, Toledo, Virginia, Wake Forest, and Youngstown State.
54CA5F39-7D8E-498D-AC29-9B791C595B57.jpeg

Over the last 48 hours, Harding’s Dom Foster has added offers from Virginia & Buffalo.

His offer sheet now includes the University of Akron, Boston College, Buffalo, Eastern Kentucky, Eastern Michigan, Howard, Kent State, Miami (OH), Syracuse, Toledo, Virginia, Wake Forest, and Youngstown State.
View attachment 19093
Some great schools to pick from!

Here’s my preseason article on 25 opposing players on Harding’s schedule (including scrimmages) that people need to listen/watch out for. Several area guys on here.

Here’s my preseason article on 25 opposing players on Harding’s schedule (including scrimmages) that people need to listen/watch out for. Several area guys on here.

They need to hire you to do the Vindy/Tribune previews. Phenomenal work.

Are they even doing previews this year? We’re 18 days from the first valley games and there hasn’t been any posted online
They have posted most of the previews on WKBN already like a month ago. But the vindicator is releasing their preview the week before week one.

They have posted most of the previews on WKBN already like a month ago. But the vindicator is releasing their preview the week before week one.
Yeah I’ve been following the wkbn and WFMJ previews. Usually the trib/vindy would publish a preview daily leading up to the release of their magazine- which just compiled them all. Maybe they’re just gonna publish them all at once

Yeah I’ve been following the wkbn and WFMJ previews. Usually the trib/vindy would publish a preview daily leading up to the release of their magazine- which just compiled them all. Maybe they’re just gonna publish them all at once
Oh I didn’t know that I always thought it was in the magazine

Very nice read Worm. Appreciate the in depth info as always and more than anything your ALWAYS classy with your opinions, insights and posts. Always respectful of other programs and these young athletes. Your a fine example of what many of us should inspire to.

Very nice read Worm. Appreciate the in depth info as always and more than anything your ALWAYS classy with your opinions, insights and posts. Always respectful of other programs and these young athletes. Your a fine example of what many of us should inspire to.

I appreciate that! At the end of the day, they're all kids who deserve support! I've got a lot of positive feedback, especially on Twitter by several of these guys, their coaches, school pages, etc. It's very rewarding!.

I appreciate that! At the end of the day, they're all kids who deserve support! I've got a lot of positive feedback, especially on Twitter by several of these guys, their coaches, school pages, etc. It's very rewarding!.
Not enough people acknowledge the fact that it is indeed for the kids, too many get caught up in their own agendas. Sometimes that little bit of spotlight someone can shine on a kid can make a tremendous difference. Nobody knows what each and every kid is going through at home, the positive things people post about kids should outweigh the negative comments by a long shot. Not every kid is great with a great attitude but a lot of parents/posters sometimes need to keep the focus on the bright spots

Not enough people acknowledge the fact that it is indeed for the kids, too many get caught up in their own agendas. Sometimes that little bit of spotlight someone can shine on a kid can make a tremendous difference. Nobody knows what each and every kid is going through at home, the positive things people post about kids should outweigh the negative comments by a long shot. Not every kid is great with a great attitude but a lot of parents/posters sometimes need to keep the focus on the bright spots

Exactly. I try to use my “platform” to uplift people & encourage positivity. I figured it’d reach more than my usual audience (it was at 1,075 views the last time I saw it), so I went light on the pictures to avoid copyright infringement. I believe that the pic that I used of Drew Allar was taken by his mother.

I’m happy with it. Currently deciding if I want to do another preseason story of just wait until my week 1 preview.

A little disappointed losing Patierno, but really like the transfer dual threat QB, that came here from Indianapolis. Another weapon in the offense

Here's my official week 1 preview of Harding's game against Medina...

Here's my official week 1 preview of Harding's game against Medina...

Excellent preview. Looking forward to the game Friday night

Excellent preview. Looking forward to the game Friday night

Appreciate it my friend! It hasn't been a fuul 24 hours yet, but it almost has more views than any preview that I wrote last year. I gained a lot of followers with my recent preseason articles. Plus it's been popular on Twitter with the Medina faithful, including Drew Allar.

Appreciate it my friend! It hasn't been a fuul 24 hours yet, but it almost has more views than any preview that I wrote last year. I gained a lot of followers with my recent preseason articles. Plus it's been popular on Twitter with the Medina faithful, including Drew Allar.
A pleasure to read a professional article with smooth transitions. Very nicely done. Thanks.

Dom Foster to Syracuse! Congrats to the young man!
He had some nice schools vying for his services.
I think Syracuse is a good choice. Congratulations to the young man and enjoy a successful senior season ( except for against Fitch - ? ).

My story on Foster’s commitment to Syracuse.