Cardinal huskies football

You obviously don’t know who his lawyer is. Look her up. Kristina Supler she’s been involved in crazy cases. And I mean some high profile cases. I was a little shook up when I read some of the cases she was involved in
Pretty interesting that you claim you’re not Gresko, yet you sure do know an awful lot about him and have defending him since day 1. Definitely sketch. And yes, you should never work in a school ever again Gresko. If a teacher did this and caught felony charges, They would have their license revoked immediately. You don’t get special privileges like you think you do, Gresko

Pretty interesting that you claim you’re not Gresko, yet you sure do know an awful lot about him and have defending him since day 1. Definitely sketch. And yes, you should never work in a school ever again Gresko. If a teacher did this and caught felony charges, They would have their license revoked immediately. You don’t get special privileges like you think you do, Gresko
Everything I have said is public knowledge

He is a union employee. He’s not in the teachers union. He was in the oapse union.
Wow Drenski, that is so amazing that you know even that detail. You sure do have a lot of information on GG. I wonder how that’s possible?

So smoke weed in middle school is good but changing a grade bad??? Gresko should be fired...he will coach again and I hope he is more humble the second time around. Andy Hake is still a head coach after taking a one year absence....how the heck does this Gresko mess go to court but the stuff in WR not?? It’s about about district decisions!

Y

You can’t be actually serious here..?
This is actually true. You will never coach again dude. None of this is strange. You f’ed up and no amount of self promoting and self explanation on yappi is going to save you. You’re actually making things worse for yourself.

So smoke weed in middle school is good but changing a grade bad??? Gresko should be fired...he will coach again and I hope he is more humble the second time around. Andy Hake is still a head coach after taking a one year absence....how the heck does this Gresko mess go to court but the stuff in WR not?? It’s about about district decisions!
Exactly!! My point here is why would Gresko spend all this money and time if he actually did it?? If he did it wouldn’t he just enter some kind of plea deal?

It’s also common sense. All school employees are part of some kind of union
All of them? Every single of one them? Does that include school administrators? Are they in a union George? How about Directors and heads of? Are they also in a union George?

All of them? Every single of one them? Does that include school administrators? Are they in a union George? How about Directors and heads of? Are they also in a union George?
Just about every worker for a school has a union they could belong to. Admins would be “American Federation of School Administrators” directors like special ed director, Curriculum directors, I believe they fall under the admin union. I think the only aspect of a public school employee that doesnt have a union is School Boards and coaches but coaches usually work for the school, so they have their union entrance that way. Also think admins can fall under OEA as well

Th
Just about every worker for a school has a union they could belong to. Admins would be “American Federation of School Administrators” directors like special ed director, Curriculum directors, I believe they fall under the admin union. I think the only aspect of a public school employee that doesnt have a union is School Boards and coaches but coaches usually work for the school, so they have their union entrance that way. Also think admins can fall under OEA as well
This is not accurate. Administrators have no union. Teachers are part of a teachers union. Usually an education association and all are chapter of the Ohio Education Association.

non-teachers such as custodians, secretaries, aides, bus drivers belong to a different union. Usually OAPSE or teamsters.

It would not be common knowledge that Gresko was in OAPSE. He could’ve had an admin contract, a supplemental contract or part-time contract.

all coaches hold supplemental contracts and those are part of the teachers negotiated agreement (their contract). The teachers union and the OAPSE union would not go to bat for this clown. Changing grades and posting messages on yappi for as long as he has been around, these unions would want to distance themselves from Dresnki as fast as possible.

Th

This is not accurate. Administrators have no union. Teachers are part of a teachers union. Usually an education association and all are chapter of the Ohio Education Association.

non-teachers such as custodians, secretaries, aides, bus drivers belong to a different union. Usually OAPSE or teamsters.

It would not be common knowledge that Gresko was in OAPSE. He could’ve had an admin contract, a supplemental contract or part-time contract.

all coaches hold supplemental contracts and those are part of the teachers negotiated agreement (their contract). The teachers union and the OAPSE union would not go to bat for this clown. Changing grades and posting messages on yappi for as long as he has been around, these unions would want to distance themselves from Dresnki as fast as possible.

A union doesnt have a decision to fight or not to fight. If he is a paying dues member, they have to have his back. Right or wrong. Now certain aspects that cost extra money the union or union member, the union can vote to cover the costs or have the member pay them out of pocket.

coaching contracts might be negotiated by the schools CBA but the coaches are not covered by that schools districts union. Coaches dont pay dues

A union doesnt have a decision to fight or not to fight. If he is a paying dues member, they have to have his back. Right or wrong. Now certain aspects that cost extra money the union or union member, the union can vote to cover the costs or have the member pay them out of pocket.

coaching contracts might be negotiated by the schools CBA but the coaches are not covered by that schools districts union. Coaches dont pay dues
Have had may fair share of grievances that came to my desk, which the majority of which never got to a hearing because the union wouldn’t support the member and/or grievance. Union does not have to support a member just because they pay dues, especially when they do something this aggregious

A union doesnt have a decision to fight or not to fight. If he is a paying dues member, they have to have his back. Right or wrong.
This is not correct at all. Plenty of teachers get caught for way worse crimes than Gresko and I’ve never seen a union go to bat for teachers that get caught sexting kids (and worse crimes). The guy got hit with felony charges. The union can’t do anything once this case goes to a court of law. Unions are there to protect against wrongful termination, etc. this isn’t a case of wrongful termination whatsoever.

Overall, just a strange story. Very hard to figure out. So many people resigning and retiring. Hard to believe its all from this incident.

In one of the articles it says it was first reported to guidance counselor and principal and now they both have resigned. Very odd