McKinley High School football head coach Marcus Wattley, seven assistant coaches suspended

I just want to know if the reason he ate the pizza ?. I believe it was the munchies. Those chicken nuggets would've taken too long to get there & his high was wearing off lol Coach Watt if you're on here you should've let the kid smoke his career away and you would have your job. Sad to say let the kids ruin their own life. Lesson learned

I don't ask anyone to take the things I say serious. But I'll also put my Yappi handle on the line that I know more about the law than you do
What exactly does knowing or not knowing the law have to do with your statement? You made it obvious you think that coach is lying that he was the whistle blower. Doesn’t take knowing law to see the common sense in it.

Can someone tell me if this is true, because I seriously doubt it is true. Last night I heard there are pictures of the player competing in a pork rib eating contest from last year. Has anyone actually seen these pics??? Because I'm pretty sure that would have turned up in the schools investigation.

Can someone tell me if this is true, because I seriously doubt it is true. Last night I heard there are pictures of the player competing in a pork rib eating contest from last year. Has anyone actually seen these pics??? Because I'm pretty sure that would have turned up in the schools investigation.

I saw the pictures. It was from 2019 and yes it appears that the kid was in a pork rib eating contest.
I guess eating the pepperoni pizza isn’t as big a deal now. Maybe that’s why he didn’t wait for the chicken ?

There are pictures of him eating ribs in 2019, and his father said that he hadn’t eaten pork since 2013.?

So more to the story came out. Again were him & his family high off the "weed" and didn't realize he was in a RIB eating contest just 2 years ago. I ain't the smartest but can the LAWYER help me out here. 2 years ago would be 2019 & his family sd they haven't eaten pork since 2013. Hmm maybe we don't need a lawyer to the post. Maybe we need a mathematician here. I sd I smelled bs from the beginning and that's what it ultimately was. Again I heard the staff cared about the kid so much that they used to call him every morning before workouts/school to see if the kid had eaten breakfast and they would feed the kid. Obviously if the kid isn't eating at home he probably doesn't come from the best home life and now we know why the parents are seeking money from a lawsuit. I had been hearing that the kid ate pork around his teammates in past & they were shocked to learn that it was against his religion to eat pork. As I've joked on here but the person who is hurt is the kid. The coach who brought this to the light & parent should be ashamed of themselves as I sd before. They have put the kid in the spotlight and now the attorney will have his way depicting this kid & parent as liars. Let's stop with the he was forced to eat the food. The more disturbing part is he was aware of his wrong doings and he apologized the next day to team, he held himself ACCOUNTABLE only to have a coach run to his parents and give his insight on the situation because he wanted the HC job. Smh

So more to the story came out. Again were him & his family high off the "weed" and didn't realize he was in a RIB eating contest just 2 years ago. I ain't the smartest but can the LAWYER help me out here. 2 years ago would be 2019 & his family sd they haven't eaten pork since 2013. Hmm maybe we don't need a lawyer to the post. Maybe we need a mathematician here. I sd I smelled bs from the beginning and that's what it ultimately was. Again I heard the staff cared about the kid so much that they used to call him every morning before workouts/school to see if the kid had eaten breakfast and they would feed the kid. Obviously if the kid isn't eating at home he probably doesn't come from the best home life and now we know why the parents are seeking money from a lawsuit. I had been hearing that the kid ate pork around his teammates in past & they were shocked to learn that it was against his religion to eat pork. As I've joked on here but the person who is hurt is the kid. The coach who brought this to the light & parent should be ashamed of themselves as I sd before. They have put the kid in the spotlight and now the attorney will have his way depicting this kid & parent as liars. Let's stop with the he was forced to eat the food. The more disturbing part is he was aware of his wrong doings and he apologized the next day to team, he held himself ACCOUNTABLE only to have a coach run to his parents and give his insight on the situation because he wanted the HC job. Smh
So, how exactly does making a kid eat a pizza in front of the team help the player or the team in any way whatsoever?

Whether or not McKinley experiences an excellent or mediocre 2021 football season, Antonio Hall may not want to continue on as the "permanent" HC of the Bulldogs. Hall has many talents and many believe that his ultimate goal is to become the Athletic Director of a major college sports program. Being a head coach of a high school football program may not be where he wants his professional career to end up. Hall is a solid and intelligent individual and he will probably have many other options by the end of this year; time will soon tell what direction he decides to take.

My question is what would they be reviewing?
Nothing. There is no OHSAA violation. In addition, the OHSAA does not "investigate" anything. The OHSAA relies on member schools to self-report infractions. Which is why the OHSAA spokesman said, they would review the case if the school's investigation uncovered any infraction of the OHSAA bylaws.

Nothing. There is no OHSAA violation. In addition, the OHSAA does not "investigate" anything. The OHSAA relies on member schools to self-report infractions. Which is why the OHSAA spokesman said, they would review the case if the school's investigation uncovered any infraction of the OHSAA bylaws.
Partially true. If the OHSAA receives a credible complaint and the alleged offending school doesn’t review it internally, OHSAA will review and charge the school the bill. It’s infrequent but does happen.

I went to parochial school name Purcell Marion. Our coach was a Bobby knight clone he would hollar in ur face, spit would come out his mouth when doing so & it would find its way on you. He would yell obscenities at us. While the other kids worked hard & you didn't. He would force you to watch your team workout. He was a Great Man who instilled discipline in us & let's say we all turned out just fine. You entitled parents are the issue with sports. You are the same 1s who bash the private schools and say it's unfair well if you saw how the brothers & priest talk to the students you all would call the police. Now you definitely couldn't deal with the coaches at privates who basically do & say what they please. And you wonder why they win a lot more because their kids are disciplined and cam take the coach jumping down they back unlike the kid in this situation.

It amazes me how coaches at parochial schools can get away with behaviors that no public school would allow.