Odd Relay Event State Records

NEOYO

Does anyone know of any list of state records for the relay meet events? Like the SMR, DMR, 4x Mile, Swedish, 2 man Field event, 3 man field event? Anyone think their school record might be one?

That's a great question. Years ago there was a website that someone kept that was nearly up to date, but I think it faded with the growth of milesplit. I think it was accurate around 2007. I can't find it on the internet anymore and I can't remember the guy's name.

I think milesplit incorporate them into their database, so this should be relatively accurate:

Note that I've toggled "all" where you might want to toggle "FAT/wind legal"

I hope this gets you most of what you want.

Does anyone know of any list of state records for the relay meet events? Like the SMR, DMR, 4x Mile, Swedish, 2 man Field event, 3 man field event? Anyone think their school record might be one?

I am going from memory so grant me some grace but I think the girls 4x800, DMR, & 4xMile all set at the same New Balance Nationals meet around 2016 or 17. Geneva in the 4x800 and possibly the first team under 9:00. Granville in the 4xMile. Centerville in the DMR. I know the 4x800 was broken maybe more than once by Gahanna at the state meet. I think Granville broke their own record a few years later with different girls. I don't know of anyone besting Centerville's DMR.

I'll forward some URLs of Craig Whitmore's last collection that were posted on SuperTrackFan's blog for a number of years after Craig died. They are no longer available, but I know where to find them :)