Recent content by Wooball

1. W

Dover 2023-2024

With some creativity from the school admins, I would think schedules could be put together to minimize/eliminate the longest trips on school nights
  2. W

Steubenville Big Red @ Dover

Krockers Bar & Grill usually has a decent pregame crowd. Hoodletown Brewery has good food too
  3. W

Ask The Ump?

How egregious must a runner "leaving early" on a sacrifice fly from 3B be for you to call out on appeal? Unless the flyball is to LF, and even then, it is basically impossible to see the catch and R3 at the same time.
  4. W

Dover 2022/2023

Wooster stepped up their schedule that year, their last regular season game that season was an 11 point home loss to some overrated, underachieving Tuscarawas County team. 4 of their 7 losses were to OCC schools, another was to Dover.
  5. W

Dover 2022/2023

Would 14-8 record guarantee a 3-1 tournament record? Would it even increase the likelihood of that?
  6. W

Dover 2022/2023

Hard to say about D2, but without a doubt Dover is the top D1 team in the East District.
  7. W

Saturday Updates 1/7 (2022-23 Nightly Updates)

Dover 49 Massillon 46 OT
  8. W

Dover 2022/2023

I don't completely disagree, but I think we can all see the challenge. If you combined the 2 largest high schools in the entire East District (Dover & New Phila) into 1, that school would be just the 4th largest school in the Federal League.
  9. W

Dover 2022/2023

Jacob and Levi just got internet service
  10. W

Dover 2022/2023

Tell everyone that you have never been outside of T-County without actually telling anyone.
  11. W

Ohio Cardinal Conference 2022-23

Not real issues, just makes the entire league have to find a non-conference opponent somewhere between weeks 5-10 with 7 teams. If you are fine taking the occasional 41-7 drubbing to a Cleveland parochial then have at it.
  12. W

Just add Dover as a football only member. Solves schedule issues in football and you don't have the midweek bus trips in other sports. Dover could stay OVAC for their other programs
  13. W

I would agree. With the setup mentioned there really wouldn't be a need for the East and West schools to play each other in Junior High or many of the other sports.
  14. W

East: New Phila, Dover, Louisville, Alliance, Marlington, CCC West: Senior, Madison, Lexington, Ashland, West Holmes, Wooster Hoops - Play your division twice, other division once (16 scheduled games) - 3 "long" bus trips a year Football - 2 crossovers (7 scheduled games) - 1 "long" bus trip a...
  15. W

Dover 2022/2023

Jose Davis played at Kent St. Nate Davis played at Ball St. Who is Hosea??