Recent content by witch doctor

1. witch doctor

WK 14 Massillon (13-0) vs Green (10-3) D2 R7 Regional championship

Hey you can pick me up I live just south of wheeling. Go Tigers.
  2. witch doctor

WK 13 Massillon (12-0) vs Lake (9-3)

Only thing lake has a chance to win is the coin toss. Tigers roll.
  3. witch doctor

10 Inch signing off

Hahaha. I see you finally won last night. Did you and your husband have the priest over for some bad touches before or after the game. Knowing you it was probably both before and after. You are nothing but a total jerkoff. And a low life piece of to boot. you Have 3 names how many more do...
  4. witch doctor

Steubenville Away Game

I might be an idiot but your nothing but a jerkoff who more than likely gives out bad touches , but you definetly like and liked getting them. Is that why your boy friend or husband what ever you call him left you ?
  5. witch doctor

Steubenville Away Game

You must you keep quoting my posts.
  6. witch doctor

Steubenville Away Game

You mean like you do. I could care less what you think your a jerkoff and that’s all there is to this. With your multiple screen names. Looks like those bad touches affected you. But then again I don’t know you. You might just liked it.
  7. witch doctor

Bishop Fenwick at Chaminade Julienne (Thursday Night)

Thank you. I’m glad you enjoyed it.
  8. witch doctor

Bishop Fenwick at Chaminade Julienne (Thursday Night)

Hahaha. The fendweck pee wees take it on the chin again. It’s either to many bad touches by the priest or not enough bad touches. Give the guy ( all 3 of them since we all know it’s the same creep. )credit takes a lot of balls to root for a team as lousy as the fendweck pee wees. What does the...
  9. witch doctor

Steubenville Away Game

Wrong again. Seems like you encountered to many bad touches or not enough bad touches in case you liked it Hahaha from the priests. My advice go make a few more screen names. How many do you have now 3. All It takes is a few right clicks and bam we’re in your account. Or should I say accounts.
  10. witch doctor

Ohio State Football 2023

Since this guy became head coach buckeyes got soft it seems
  11. witch doctor

Saturday Updates (9/23/23)

Hahahaha. So what’s that mean. Brooke is horrible They beat up on Ripley Hahahaha
  12. witch doctor

Saturday Updates (9/23/23)

Wow. Watkins must be bad because Brooke is horrible
  13. witch doctor

A Massillon Poll Question

I think this is the year of the tiger
  14. witch doctor

The red wedding: Fenwick vs. Mt. Healthy

looks like fendick should have brought the priest in for more bad touches at halftime. Poor pee wee fendIcks
  15. witch doctor

Steubenville Away Game

How bout this. The fenwick pee wees suck hahahaha.