1. Wildcat97

Cleveland Guardians

Are the Sox in MLB this year?
  2. Wildcat97

Cavs 2023-24

Could be a gnat and would make same moves
  3. Wildcat97

Cavs 2023-24

JB: let's see how this goes...down 10, 20, 30, 40...crickets. he's an idiot. I like DM, but wtf is with some of the disappearing acts in road playoff games last 2 years? This wasn't MSG, but could have fooled me So...what was Rich Paul talking to Gilbert about after the game Monday? That, then...
  4. Wildcat97

Cavs 2023-24

Fire JB. That was horse$@#*
  5. Wildcat97

Cavs 2023-24

This has been infuriating. 2023 playoff team got on plane?
  6. Wildcat97

Cavs 2023-24

And, well, that was a fun quarter
  7. Wildcat97

Cleveland Guardians

Brian? You here?
  8. Wildcat97

Cleveland Guardians

So, not today?
  9. Wildcat97

Cleveland Guardians

1 game?
  10. Wildcat97

Cavs 2023-24

Not sure the Celtics are much of a guarantee to make it to round 2. I say this because cavs just need to bring it every night and keep moving on. There are zero unbeatable teams this year, albeit the Nuggets are probably the best. We aren't in former Bulls, Heat, Warriors time anymore
  11. Wildcat97

Cleveland Guardians

Dude, the pendulum of you
  12. Wildcat97

Cleveland Guardians

This is eerily reminiscent of the Ray's start, last year I think. Thing with this start in the central is you are really getting yourself room for error later. Let's discount KC...you are up 4 on tigers and 8 on twins ...on April 23
  13. Wildcat97

Cavs 2023-24

The guys aren't in awe this time. Okoro is earning an extension. Allen is out to prove a point. And DM is the engine. Really want him to be here long term, hand him the keys, ask him who else he wants
  14. Wildcat97

Cavs 2023-24

Yeah I didn't even know and weathered that crap. I will say, why can't they offer a feed that has no announcing? Those first couple minutes on espn were great
  15. Wildcat97

Cleveland Guardians

It over. Tito bad