Recent content by Viking33

1. V

D 2 Region 7 - #3 Green vs #11 Hoover - Rematch

Not trying to be a homer but I think Hoover wins the rematch in a close game. Dyrlund did not play the last game between these 2 and I believe he will be the difference.
  2. V

Federal League Football 2023

Bum, err.I mean Baum needs let.go from Hoover. Horrible coach. Bring Sarbaugh baxk!!!
  3. V

4-1 McKinley Vs 3-2 Hoover

Hoover fan here. Most are in hiding because our team isn't good. With the talent we have at the skill positions, it shouldn't be that way. Bottom line is Brian Baum is a freaking bum and needs to go, PERIOD
  4. V

Hoover Football Stadium Renovations

I'm sure they will get right on that🤣 Make em uncomfortable...
  5. V

Well I guess they are moving forward with the project🤣
  6. V

Supposedly completely new home side? Don't exactly know for sure.
  7. V

Is it finally going to happen? Drove by the other day and it looks like the metal bleachers on the home side are being dismantled.
  8. V

Week 12: Hoover @ Westerville South

A 2 hr bus trip doesn't bode well for the vikings. I say run dyrlund, roach, westfall, dolph and griguolo as much as possible. With a couple timely passes to braucher and ashby. Wear them down and maybe get the W. Whatever happens friday is what it is.
  9. V

Canton Central Catholic vs Mogadore

Rooting for the stark county teams...err I mean all but one. Go CCC!!!
  10. V

Federal League 2022

Doubt it
  11. V

Week 8: Jackson @ Canton McKinley

So you say🤣
  12. V

Who's going to win this one : Canton McKinley (1 -4 ) vs North Canton Canton Hoover (4 - 1) ??

Remember last year? Mckinley was supposed to whoop on Hoover and all Hoover did was shut out the Bulldogs. I'm not saying Hoover will win but I wouldn't be surprised if they did.
  13. V

Week Four- Jackson (2-1) @ Green (2-1)

Is the jackson kids last name like David vs goliath....or daviday? Just wondering...
  14. V

(1-1) Massillon @ (2-0) Mansfield -

Shocking🤣