UMU92's latest activity

• U
    UMU92 replied to the thread Ask The Ump?.
    With the elbow pads making their way down to the younger levels, you see more and more kids standing in and having the ball hit them. If...
  • U
    Batter tries to drop down a quick bunt. His foot is clearly out of the box when the bunt occurs. What's the mechanic and rule? Part 2 to...
  • U
    Watching the Guardians yesterday and Bibee was doing exactly what I described and probably why younger players and coaches see this and...
  • U
    UMU92 reacted to AllSports12's post in the thread Ask The Ump? with Like Like.
    Illegal pitch. The ball is dead immediately. Balk if runners are on base Award a ball the the batter if no runners on base
  • U
    We have a RHP. He has his right foot parallel to the pitching rubber in front and touching it. He looks like he is in the set position...
  • U
    UMU92 reacted to AllSports12's post in the thread Ask The Ump? with Like Like.
    Talk to them..... Reason with them..... That little bit may just redirect their focus to where it needs to be. If it doesn't help...
  • U
    UMU92 reacted to Thavoice's post in the thread Ask The Ump? with Like Like.
    Coach should notice it and nip it in the bud. Howerver...tell the coach that if he does not handle it....you will. And we know what...
  • U
    Best way to deal with a player who is getting frustrated (For whatever reason) and starts to complain? At what point is enough enough...
  • U
    Follow up to my game Saturday where I took a good shot to the head. One of the Head Coaches sent me a nice text this morning checking in...
  • U
    Gets me thinking about roles reversed as I've never been on the other end of this situation. If my plate partner gets plunked and there...
  • U
    I didn't ask him that directly. I remember him just saying he said it looked like a tip and he killed it. I wasn't feeling very well and...
  • U
    Thanks. I felt bad about it when talking to the coach in terms of I can't guess what happened. He was frustrated but respectful of my...
  • U
    UMU92 reacted to CoachHoversten's post in the thread Ask The Ump? with Like Like.
    Lots of unknowns here…were there runners on? I am assuming so or you could have taken time to gather yourself without a made up call...
  • U
    Want to share a situation to see if it was handled correctly. I had the plate. On this play, all i recall was the ball coming in high...
  • U
    Last tattoo commentary from me. ;) I have a degree in Mathematics. I have a math inspired tattoo on the inside of my lower left arm. A...