Recent content by TroyTrojan05

1. TroyTrojan05

Troy Memorial Getting Turf

May be a bit of a homer, but Troys stadium has always been one of my favorite stadiums in Ohio. Holds over 10,000 and it’s in a beautiful scenic location near downtown and on the River. This just adds to the appeal and I’m so glad they did it. The location is ideal due to it being relatively...
  2. TroyTrojan05

Troy Memorial Getting Turf

About time https://www.facebook.com/share/p/vwRMBTLVzu4MyCgw/?mibextid=WC7FNe
  3. TroyTrojan05

PBR Pre-Season D1 Rankings

Troy has 4, possibly 5 high end D1 players on their team right now. One who is the number 6 player in this years class according to PBR. One who is number 4 on in the freshman class PBR. Plus Frey who is their best pitcher who is not pitching this year due to surgery. (Junior). Not to mention...
  4. TroyTrojan05

PBR Pre-Season D2 Rankings

What’s that have to do with this year ?
  5. TroyTrojan05

PBR Pre-Season D2 Rankings

Very surprised not to see Tipp even mentioned in the top 25
  6. TroyTrojan05

Programs That Need A Change

That was a special team led by Brandon Saine. Mr. Ohio and future Buckeye starter. He was really good. Troy and Piqua have a rich football history but have been up and down for the better part of the last few decades. They are the the type of schools that rely a lot on special classes and...
  7. TroyTrojan05

Programs That Need A Change

I want to see Troy, Piqua, and Tipp in the GWOC where they belong. I realize Tipp is D3 and some GWOC schools are 2 and 3 times bigger. But they excel in every sport. The MVL league is trash and there’s no reason to keep beating up poor opponents every year in every sport. The whole league needs...
  8. TroyTrojan05

Most Future NFL Players in an Ohio HS game.

Great thread! I don’t know who had the most pros in a single year. However on a similar note, 1971 Troy Trojans had 20 collegiate players (15 D1) with 3 NFL players. This is in one class. Not the team. Class. Considered by a panel to the be the best Miami Valley football team of all time. Of...
  9. TroyTrojan05

Who are the Yappi Football Top Posters?

Has anyone mentioned @arizonawildcat yet? Great poster
  10. TroyTrojan05

Who are the Yappi Football Top Posters?

Don Magic run was great. May he rest in peace
  11. TroyTrojan05

MVL Pick Em Final Round

Congratulations to PeterBlack on winning the 2023 MVL Pick Em Challenge with 105 total points! The runner up is Crazy Horse with 100 points! Thank you to everyone who participated this season, I hope to see you all again next year!
  12. TroyTrojan05

SWO King of the Spread Pick'em: ROUND 6 GAMES!

Good contest Kyle! Thanks Again for running this it was a blast!
  13. TroyTrojan05

DVII Marion Local vs Dalton Updates (12/02/23)

L Lol those same families and bloodlines just keep coming
  14. TroyTrojan05

What school in Ohio is the most successful without a playoff title?

Wayne and Centerville come to mind
  15. TroyTrojan05

D I State Championahip: St. Edward vs Springfield Part 3

📸 Watch this video on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/share/v/LPhKTMFMQZCuoXtr/?mibextid=wwoq3v