Recent content by TroyTrojan05

1. TroyTrojan05

2022 MVL Pick Em Week 1

Friday Xenia Piqua Eaton Northmont Bellefontaine Tecumseh Bellbrook Troy Miamisburg Saturday Stebbins Bonus Games Springfield Lakota West
  2. TroyTrojan05

2022 MVL Pick Em Week 1

Welcome to week 1 of the MVL Pick Em. This year I've decided to change it up just a little bit. I will be adding an additional 2 games that are out of league games to each weeks pick em. Of course, all MVL games that are played will be on here, as well as 2 additional games. As we get into the...
  3. TroyTrojan05

Is anyone interested in MVL Pick Em this year?

Cool, I will get it going in the next couple of days!
  4. TroyTrojan05

Is anyone interested in MVL Pick Em this year?

Last year I did an MVL (Miami Valley League) pick em. We had a decent amount of participation. I was going to do another one this year but wanted to make sure we would have enough to play. If you are interested please let me know and I can consider doing again.
  5. TroyTrojan05

Tim's top 20 in Cincinnati

Ya, not good
  6. TroyTrojan05

How do you get rid of WEEDS........

I used stuff called Tenacity for clover and other difficult weeds. It works really well. It’s pretty expensive and very potent stuff. Gotta be very careful when mixing and applying. It can do some serious damage. I’d recommend trying it though.
  7. TroyTrojan05

How do you get rid of WEEDS........

Mow the lawn high each time. Especially during droughts and during the dog Days of summer. Spring and fall lawns can be kept about 1 inch shorter. By doing this it will help to choke out weeds and hold moisture. Get ya a spot sprayer and something with 2-4-D in it. Use it periodically every few...
  8. TroyTrojan05

Joe Eitel

COVID had Joe
  9. TroyTrojan05

Memorial Stadium in Troy

Good luck. We all want it. But The Mercers have a strong grip on Troy and they take care of the field and have for years. I won’t believe it until I see it
  10. TroyTrojan05

D2 Region 8

Troy will be going back to the Wing T under a new head coach. Will be interested to see if they can become relevant again. But ya, Lasalle and WW are basically locks at this point
  11. TroyTrojan05

MVL 2022

I don’t know about this century but some of us are welcoming a change and would love a wing t approach. It’s been proven to be very successful if operated correctly. Under Steve Nolan, Troy always had 1 to 2 1,000 yard Rushers and the Qb was more of a game manager. I am a bit concerned with it...
  12. TroyTrojan05

Favorite HS FB stadium?

As a bias poster… Troy, Sidney, and (yes Piqua) have great stadiums
  13. TroyTrojan05

MVL 2022

Troy should he solid. Not great, not bad but competitive for the most part. I expect about 7 wins
  14. TroyTrojan05

Braxton Miller and new Ohio Prep School

Shows how much I know. Had no idea Urbana even closed.
  15. TroyTrojan05

Troy looking for head coach

He won a state title. Must be doing something right