Recent content by sidelineman

1. S

2023 St. Ignatius Football

agree with most except that Niedzwicki struggled but didn't collapse the program and kept it where we could rebuild without too much pain, and if you look at the position coaches at Saint Ignatius they are all different from 2 years ago. Coach Kyle let Franzinger bring in new guys in his last...
  2. S

St. Edward 2021-22

not sure how many freshman, I know the milller twins and the 106 are freshman but not sure of who else. I heard there were forfeits, maybe 4
  3. S

St. Edward 2021-22

Great job, what’s with all the forfeits, they didn’t want to get pinned
  4. S

St Ignatius Football 2021

I heard a couple of our coaches say One of your longtime defense coaches / head wrestling coach is stepping down. Coach Mark Sullivan, they were saying thank goodness.
  5. S

First Set of Rankings for the 2021-22 Season

Olympics Live Updates: Marcell Jacobs of Italy Sprints to Gold in the 100-Meter Dash Olympic or Olympics State or States Most everyone including media says Olympics, but whatever
  6. S

First Set of Rankings for the 2021-22 Season

They are looking like a contender for states but might need some matches to go their way to knock of graham.
  7. S

Kale Voinovich to Stillwater

Voinovichs are great wrestling family, will be missed.
  8. S

True Team Ohio

I see, but given all that it still gets kids wrestling
  9. S

True Team Ohio

national level kids should apply
  10. S

True Team Ohio

Well, I might be a little biased but even though Sako, Defense Soap and Westshore are All Saints Eds this is good for Ohio freestyle to grow.
  11. S

coaching at fs regionals

problem is the money FREESTYLE clubs aggressively market kids from area schools to get them to transfer to their high school, the smaller groups at individual schools get bad mouthed by the money makers who grind kids to transfer. It's crazy, they pay high level coaches and recoup by charging...