Recent content by Ryans1906

1. Ryans1906

Updates: St. Edward vs Springfield (12/2/22)

I wonder did the QB that transferred into Springfield was recruiting it was it by pure luck! He was a very good QB that undoubtedly gave them a boost this after losing smoot.
  2. Ryans1906

Updates: St. Edward vs Springfield (12/2/22)

I believe Springfield played Cincinnati Moeller last week, I also recall Springfield played Moeller last year as well and the coach wasn’t saying separate public school and private school titles, also Massillon doesn’t say that either when they win only when they lose. Sounds like crying over...
  3. Ryans1906

St. Edward 2021-22

4 seniors
  4. Ryans1906

Division I State Championship: Springfield (13-1) vs. Lakewood St. Edward (13-1)

I am still waiting for @Ohioriverboy42 to acknowledge the fact he was wrong. Springfield was Avery good football team but their ultimate fan @Ohioriverboy42 soe not want to admit how wrong he was!!
  5. Ryans1906

Division I State Championship: Springfield (13-1) vs. Lakewood St. Edward (13-1)

Springfield should be proud they fought hard and Te’Sean Smoot is a very good QB. Riverboy had an opinion and argued with everyone but now he hides. There is no need to not keep speaking up for Springfield they should be celebrated because they are an outstanding football team.
  6. Ryans1906

You are correct St. Ed’s lost to Moeller a team that would eventually be a state semi-finalist whereas Springfield lost to a team that ended up 6-5 (Miamisburg). I am sure that is a rivalry Game and emotions run high. I think this will be a great match up, as of today I would say Springfield...
  7. Ryans1906

Which D1 is now the favorite

Springfield does have a very good defense but they somehow lost to a Miamisburg team 22-21.
  8. Ryans1906

Region 1 Championship: St. Edward (12-1) vs. Medina (13-0)

I watched replay and it looks like St. Eds had 9 sacks
  9. Ryans1906

It seems as if Ed’s had an answer for the 5 receivers on the field)
  10. Ryans1906

I guess you didn’t figure in how good St. Edward is!
  11. Ryans1906

They clearly pushed St Ed’s all over the field Ed’s had almost 500 yards rushing and it wasn’t for a missed block and a turnover in the final minute Ed’s wins the game. This is truly a special team Medina has and it will no doubt be a great game. Good Luck to both teams
  12. Ryans1906

Week 4: Elder(2-1) vs. St. Edward(3-0)

From the looks of the score it doesn’t look like they needed Shaun Crawford or Jordan Castleberry. I also think they have some kids that can play at higher level than D3. It appears they have a complete team with depth that play for each other. And let us not forget their marquee defensive end...
  13. Ryans1906

2021 St. Edward Football

I am also hearing that the Eagles right tackle was his first start ever and he had a pretty good game going against the ND recruit.
  14. Ryans1906

2021 St. Edward Football

Mentor had no answer for St. Ed’s offense and if it were not for the blown call by the referee they might not have scored. From my perspective Mentor was outclassed and I am not sure if the 3 missing lineman would’ve stopped Ed’s from scoring 47. I thought if it were not for running clock Ed’s...