Recent content by ROCKETBOOSTER

1. R

Top Gun Tournament

Follow the link to Olentangy, for some reason the tournament is linked there. All up to date with updated brackets. Just refresh every so often.
  2. R

Friday Updates (11/24/23)

All starts with poor coaching!
  3. R

Region 17: #1 Perry vs #2 Canfield South Range

I know it well, has really never grown. Nice facilities, competitive in all sports it seems and great location. Good luck to them.
  4. R

Region 17: #1 Perry vs #2 Canfield South Range

Crazy to see Perry in D5 after all the years watching them play in the CVC with Aurora and Kenston. Seems they would still be competitive there. Two big wins stick out over Kirtland and Geneva. The win over Madison is nice also. The rest of the season has been a boat race. Good luck...
  5. R

Aurora V Chardon, at Mentor

Chardon is better team and dominated every aspect of the game especially the trenches. Aurora linemen were nonexistent and on skates on about every play. Hats off to Chardon they were prepared and executed well all night. Aurora not so much.
  6. R

Chardon over powering Aurora. One of the worst games I have ever seen Aurora play. 24 0 at the half.
  7. R

They run everything from RPO to Power I, counter and screen game is the hallmark for Bob Mihalik who just topped off his 200th win last week!
  8. R

That's why I opened the thread lol. I was also surprised one was not already cooking along with a few pages already!.
  9. R

Lake Catholic Fall Open Nov.18th

Will the consi's be full length just as the championship matches? Consi's are important also as you know.
  10. R

Great match up Friday. Aurora coming off closer than expected game v Gilmour. Will need to tighten things up and play mistake free to get by Chardon who seems to be hitting their stride. I pick Aurora in a close one 27-24.
  11. R

Coaching Openings

Is this confirmed?
  12. R

Coaching Openings

Hawken in Chesterland is open.
  13. R

Western Reserve Academy drops football!

I have not seen a press release but its been announced throughout the institution.
  14. R

Obviously if it has come to this point the Alumni support for football is not there. I coached there as an assistant for 4 years. It's a great place with a lot of support and tradition.
  15. R

One of oldest programs in Ohio has taken a hiatus probably forever. One of the reasons cited was lack of interest in the sport from incoming students. Safety for the few players who actually play on the team. In reality the school has switched gears and the priority seems to be more on...