Recent content by ohbuckeye2021

1. O

Wheelersburg vs Ironton week 1 2023

The Armory is a great place to eat if you want a good steak or BBQ. Millinis is a good Italian restaurant, then there’s BDubs, Toro Loco, Shakery, all have good food
  2. O

Division V Region 19 - Top 8 Teams

You have your opinion and I have mine. I have them finishing 3rd in Region 19 not winning it. You’re mad because I don’t have Wheelersburg in my top 3. In all reality it’s Ironton, Harvest Prep then a gap between everyone else IMO.
  3. O

Division V Region 19 - Top 8 Teams

Top 3 Ironton Harvest Prep Barnesville
  4. O

Winton Woods 2023

Thanks, how did the other teams look?
  5. O

Winton Woods 2023

How did their 7 on 7 go today at Lakota West?
  6. O

Division 5 in 2023???

The QB was at Ironton last year, played mostly Defense. There’s absolutely no drop off at the QB position in my opinion. The Fighting Tigers had a fairly young line last year, they’ll be more experienced, plus they’ll have Gossett back who missed the last couple playoff games due to injury. I...
  7. O

Division V State Championship: Ironton (15-0) vs. South Range (15-0)

There will definitely be plays by both teams that nobody has seen yet. Last weeks stats shows how balanced the Fighting Tigers really are: 248 passing and 253 rushing.
  8. O

Ironton wins 24-21 on a FG by Irontons Evan Williams. She made a 27 yarder with ease and She’s 57-60 on EP’s Go Fighting Tigers
  9. O

This will be a dandy, I like Irontons chances, they’re on a mission this year. This Senior class has the most wins of any class in the Fighting Tigers storied history. This will be their 3rd State Championship appearance and they’re hungry to finish the job. Go Fighting Tigers….
  10. O

DV State Semi-Final: Valley View (13-1) vs Ironton (14-0)

I agree, and it should be a dandy. Go Fighting Tigers…..
  11. O

Ironton is the home team, not sure how they decide it though.
  12. O

ironton will get more pressure on the QB than what I seen VV get in their last game. The Fighting Tigers are quick to the ball, the run Defense has been pretty stout all year.
  13. O

Ok irontons Coaches and players don’t care where the games being played, Their motto is “anyone, anywhere, anytime”. There’s always going to be fans complaining one way or another. Go Fighting Tigers…..
  14. O

Region 4 Championship: Archbishop Moeller (12-1) vs Lakota West (13-0)

Good luck to Moeller from Ironton….