Recent content by NBC 1988

1. N

DIV State Semifinal: Steubenville vs. Kettering Alter

I really don't know much about their schedule or recent history but they just played in the state semi finals so them must be a really good team.
  2. N

EBC Football 2023

I agree. I don't necessarily like Johnson but they were consistently competitive over the years.
  3. N

DIV State Semifinal: Canton South vs. Cleveland Glenville

I have a feeling that cone has some sort of axe to grind with Dennison. Must be a personal thing.
  4. N

I looked at records- he had 2 losing seasons in 18 years at New Philadelphia and he was 4-6 those 2 years. 3 more winning seasons at south. He is a good coach.
  5. N

West Branch-Canfield ink new 2-year Week 1 contract

West Branch is going to be loaded next year. I believe they are losing 2 starters? Good idea to keep this game going.
  6. N

Are you seriously saying this about a coach that made it to the final 4?
  7. N

That is awesome- takes a very special person to be chosen to protect our country!!
  8. N

I was more replying to other posts asking why he isn't going bigger.
  9. N

I don't understand what is wrong with getting a scholarship at a D1 FCS school. That's a great accomplishment and Sacred Heard is an incredible academic institution.
  10. N

Easy? Did you see what Alter did to big red?
  11. N

This post is so dumb it's comical. A team that won 4 playoff games and playing in the state semis played all weak opponents? Should every school in the state schedule IMG academy? I am not saying that you are a moron but slamming a kid that you don't even know and playing in the final 4 is moronic.
  12. N

Congratulations Canton South on a great season and great effort tonight and good luck to Glenville next week!
  13. N

I am an old white guy and not bitching about Glenville. I personally like Ted Ginn and admire what he does.
  14. N

Omg- a post about the actual game.. Thank you!!!
  15. N

A lot of sad stories. Hopefully football is a life changer for these boys tonight.