MasonComet's latest activity

• MasonComet
    MasonComet replied to the thread Moeller vs. Mason.
    Mason outscoring opponents 95-41 (15 games) Moeller outscoring opponents 126-29 (13 games)
  • MasonComet
    MasonComet replied to the thread GMC predictions.
    Hamilton Southeastern (IN) 11 Mason 2 Comets (5-1) return to GMC play on Monday against Lakota East.
  • MasonComet
    MasonComet replied to the thread GMC predictions.
    Friday the 29th Game 1 Mason 11 Tullahoma (TN) 9 Game 2 Mason 11 Blackman (Murfreesboro, TN) 5
  • MasonComet
    MasonComet replied to the thread Monday March 25th Scores.
    Hamilton 10 Lakota West 9 Princeton 4 Sycamore 3 Mason 6 Colerain 0 Fairfield 13 Middletown 2 Lakota East 10 Oak Hills 0
  • MasonComet
    I've never been a huge Votto guy but there's so much wrong with the HOF I can't say that I'll really care when he gets in. Dick Allen...
  • MasonComet
    MasonComet reacted to GCPRO's post in the thread Scrimmage Results with Like Like.
    Mason and badin scrimmaged on Tuesday. 6-3 Mason in 9. No idea who pitched for either team.
  • MasonComet
    MasonComet replied to the thread Scrimmage Results.
    per Mason baseball twitter: Fri_____ March 15th 4:30 @ Badin Mon __ March 18th 4:30 SPRINGBORO Ok, apparently Mason/Badin already...
  • MasonComet
    MasonComet reacted to BVG18's post in the thread Scrimmage Results with Like Like.
    Thank you for working the scrimmage. We appreciate you.
  • MasonComet
    MasonComet replied to the thread Scrimmage Results.
    Haha. Devil's advocate: was the kid fast? Maybe the coach wanted to put the catcher to the test on baserunning. 🤷‍♂️