Recent content by lotr10

1. L

What Have You Learned Today ?, #3

Great news. more then half of Americans support MASS deportation of illegals:
  2. L

Trouble in Columbia

Trouble at UCLA to. This witch is a "professor"?
  3. L

What Have You Learned Today ?, #3

4. L

Is The Fundamental Transformation Of America All But Complete?

If the transformation is complete and can not be undone then the next step is for the devolution of the United States to proceed along a peaceful, political path. Much like how Czechoslovakia broke up into the Czech & Slovak republics.
  5. L

Why are so many protesters wearing Covid masks?

I'm seeing similar things. The few people wearing these masks are almost always wearing them incorrectly. What the hell are they trying to accomplish?
  6. L

The Gateway Pundit declaring bankruptcy amid voter misinformation lawsuit

I hope you're wrong. On a positive note Blaze & PJ Media have made huge gains over the last few years. And with Musk taking over Twitter a huge media outlet for conservatives has been restored. But if you're right, then the dissolution of this country will happen faster then any of us think.
  7. L

Great News for a Mars Colony!

It's not outer space or Mars but this is a big deal! https://www.theblaze.com/news/kidney-from-pig-transplanted-into-deathly-ill-new-jersey-woman-and-begins-working-almost-immediately?tpcc=email-premiumtest And sorry Dr Bioethisist but if you're on deaths bed you're exactly the right patient...
  8. L

If Russia invades Ukraine pt 2

Maybe, maybe not. It doesn't seem like the Ukrainians will ever have the manpower to push the Russians out. At best all they may be able to do is stalemate the Russians at the current front. While your last point is legit, I'll offer a counter point: As we dangerously exhaust our ammunition...
  9. L

If Russia invades Ukraine pt 2

But we heard all this after the first few months of the war and Russia had failed to deliver a knockout blow to Ukraine. Color me skeptical of continued claims that Putin & Russia are on the ropes. I guess only time will tell but it seems to me that keeping this bloodbath going is increasingly...
  10. L

Nashville School Shooting And Manifesto ( Part 2 ? )

No Guillotine is simply dealing with you the way a smart person does. You are a troll and he treats you like one. My problem is that I treat your seriously and try to debate you. More fool me. I wish I had Guillotine's skill at slapping you around.
  11. L

Wuhan Coronavirus epidemic spreads from China to US

You are a troll. But I'll take the bait: We know the spike protein lasts only for a few weeks for the great majority of people infected with covid. What we don't know is whether that length of time is enough to cause a meaningful increase in cancer risk. It seems unlikely but it needs to...