Recent content by IgnatianAMDG

1. I

St. Ignatius basketball 2023-2024

Bringing receipts!
  2. I

Saturday Updates 3/23 (23-24 Season)

I assume the Brunswick students, like all student sections, did not say one single taunt, chant, or derogatory word to any Ignatius player.
  3. I

2023 St. Ignatius Football

Yeah, I appreciate the work you've put into the threads/posts over the years. I'll admit that I barely post anymore even though I lurk on a weekly basis. I feel like there are a number of reasons why the yappi community has changed. Online streaming makes it less likely to check yappi for...
  4. I

I'm glad there are new posters, but I do admit I miss the old days. We barely have threads for the biggest games anymore.
  5. I

While the scenic view was nice, that game was not very enjoyable. Also, not the biggest fan of the Wasmer setup. It was fun as a novelty and has a lot of potential but I'm not sure I would attend many home games there going forward. Also wished they would have the bookstore open, seems like a...
  6. I

Going to the game tonight. Did anyone go to the Wasmer game last year? If so, what was it like?
  7. I

2022 St. Ignatius Football

Been following the team (went to the Ed’s and Moeller games) but haven’t posted this year yet. Very bittersweet year. As a few of you have said, there has always been one consistent thing when attending games over the last 30 years and it was Kyle. Heck, he even outlasted the old (and better)...
  8. I

Division 1 Final: No. 1 Cleveland St. Ignatius (20-0-0) vs. No. 3 Centerville (19-1-1)

Great game! Exactly what you want in a state championship match. Both teams played their hearts out.
  9. I

St Ignatius Football 2021

Wonder what the school’s game record is for takeaways/turnovers.
  10. I

Week 9: StX (7-1) at St. Ignatius (4-4)

FYI John Carroll University (JCU), not college.
  11. I

Touchdown 'cats!
  12. I

How many go-ahead field goals can we block for game winning touchdowns in one season?
  13. I

That's game.
  14. I

Huge pick!
  15. I

Wish we could have seen that TD catch