Recent content by Hornet21

1. H

2022 SWBL

Damn that’s embarrassing!😳
  2. H

2022 SWBL

If Monroe’s gonna pull the upset tonight they’re gonna have to cut the turnovers and play great defense. Wyoming’s 10-1 and you can bet heavily favored. Looking at their statistics they’re pretty solid. This will be a great test to see where we stand against one the best teams we’ll face in the...
  3. H

2022 SWBL

Monroe beats Franklin 59-40. First half was pretty tight. Second half we took over and never looked back. Franklin was pretty poor shooting the ball but every team is at some point. Yet again Monroe had too many turnovers that gave Franklin too many opportunities they couldn’t cash in. Of course...
  4. H

2022 SWBL

Monroe 28 Franklin 21. Halftime.
  5. H

2022 SWBL

Seems like VV has always struggled in basketball.
  6. H

2022 SWBL

Monroe beats LM 49-42. Pretty sloppy in 2nd half from both teams. Monroe could have won by 20 points if they hit their foul shots. Taylor had 18 points. We’re 8-5 going into Friday’s showdown with Franklin. Monroe needs to eliminate the stupid turnovers. They play too fast and pass too much...
  7. H

2022 SWBL

Up next for the mighty Hornets 🐝 is Little Miami Panthers at our place. LM is 5-7 and MHS is 7-5. Should be a decent matchup. The Hornets 🐝 nest will be buzzing this Friday when Franklin comes to town. Always one the biggest rivalries around here. My god is Franklin awful!😳 0-10? Jeez! Hopefully...
  8. H

West Carrollton Hires Head Basketball Coach as Head Football Coach

When was their last winning season?
  9. H

2022 SWBL

The talent pool must be dry at Franklin.
  10. H

2023 Southwestern Buckeye League

Monroe has to travel to Wyoming week 2!😳
  11. H

2022 SWBL

My god that’s awful!😳 63-18? Wow that’s terrible!😲
  12. H

2023 Southwestern Buckeye League

What’s bump supposed to mean?
  13. H

2022 SWBL

I was thinking about that. Kinda weird they don’t rotate much.
  14. H

2022 SWBL

I tell you what we got a good team this year. Kids stay focused and we could have a pretty good season in a good while. Monroe has never won more than 14 games a season since 2007 when they won their last league title. I’m not saying their gonna win it but I think Monroe a good chance to...
  15. H

2022 SWBL

Sounds like Bellbrook is the team to beat. Monroe plays BB on Tuesday at home so It’ll be interesting to see where stand in the league. We gave the Jacks a good game. We can’t figure out how to close out tight games. Should have started 5-0 but gave away those games to Talwanda and Ross. I think...