Recent content by Empty CUP

1. E

OHSAA FINAL 4 and FINALS

Very surprised that Seton fell. But congratulations to Liberty for getting it done. Big game ahead for Rocky and Summit. Summit should pull it out, I didn't see the game but whatever changes Bay Village made Summit needs to replicate. I don't believe it possible that Bay Village could have the...
  2. E

OHSAA FINAL 4 and FINALS

Having been at the Seton/MND game Saturday and a couple other Seton matches this year I don't see them losing and Columbus teams have been nothing too interesting lately. Seton losing would be quite an upset to me. They wave attack better than anyone I've seen outside of Summit. They are...
  3. E

Waynesville vs Summit Round 2

Well Waynesville clearly didn’t listen to me. Not that anyone does haha. I said they would 1. man mark and double erbach - Sure enough 2. #20 needed to contribute - She was a non factor. 3. Play balls over the top or slot to Erbach so she can run on. - Never happened 4. Summit is exceptional...
  4. E

Waynesville vs Summit Round 2

Summit brings loads of private school high level club talent across every position on the field. Waynesville brings almost unarguably the best player in the state and a good supporting cast. That's a very interesting matchup. Summit will focus very heavy on Erabach, so what the rest of...
  5. E

OHSAA Tournament. Southwest..

Seton putting up 4 on State #6 Centerville who has a tremendous D, having just lost to them a few weeks back, knowing C'ville has only given up 4 goals 2 times previously in the last 9 years, and Waynesville beating the team 9-2 that just took down State #5 and State #12 in the two previous...
  6. E

OHSAA Tournament. Southwest..

Indian Hill won in PK’s on a late keeper stop. And is nobody going to say anything about MND and Milford only winning by 2 vs the 2 worst D1 teams outside the GMC? Or Loveland losing to SUA? Those are 3 very intriguing results. And after watching Badin struggle vs McNick that huge result vs...
  7. E

Winningest teams

I saw an interview with CCDS soccer that has most certainly been one of the best programs in the area for many years. Looking at them losing 13 seniors and none more impactful than the awesome Zimm twins it got me thinking that with the current crop of seniors out there in the area that have...
  8. E

Week 10

Badin 2 / McNick 0 After the 2-2 tie vs MND for the lady Rockets and a big 4-0 win for Badin vs Taylor, I thought maybe this would be a great game, especially with the GCL on the line. I got there just after the game started and Badin was already up 1-0. Standing by the fence for McNicks...
  9. E

Week 10

McNick and MND tied....That embodies quite the casual sequence, as did the Seton loss to Centerville. Could be an interesting Tournament.
  10. E

Week 9...

Milford 3 / Seton 3 With Oak Hills Shut out win Vs. Seton and Milford’s tie, but Milford beat Oak Hills, MND tying Milford and splitting with Seton. Milford has to be the #1 seed being undefeated. But who to make #2.
  11. E

CHL up for grabs this year!

Tonight’s hapless draw between Wyoming and Indian Hill leave the door open for Madeira to win the CHL outright. I can’t see it really going any other way. Side note with a 3-0 shut out loss vs Taylor we still sit on ZERO goals and ZERO assists for the CHL stat leader in games vs real CHL teams...
  12. E

State Coach's Poll for w/o 10/2/23

Write it down D3 WILL be CCDS vs Ottawa Glandorf again even losing D3 player of the year in Goal for CCDS they are nearly unbeatable. D1 will be Medina vs whoever wants to win between Seton, Milford, Centerville and MND (perhaps an unpopular onion on the last 2) WJ won’t make it. And none of...
  13. E

CHL up for grabs this year!

I've been saying this from the start. I honestly thought Mariemont was gonna breakthrough, but no sooner did I say that, then they lose conf game after conf game. Madeira is in the best position but the chances of IH beating Wyoming this year seems slim so probably be co-champ situation again...
  14. E

Week 8

Point taken. I have not seen them play. Looking at co scheduled head to head results knowing both teams leaders and the head to head. Waynesville beat Alter by more, beat Ross by more, beat Miamisburg by more, and actually beat Monroe holding them scoreless something Bellbrook could not do...
  15. E

Week 8

And D2 Bellbrook isn’t even the best D2 team that would be D2 Co-SWBL school Waynesville by a solid margin. SWBL Ross beat the ECC’s Turpin last night as well. And I think Milford is the best D1 school in the area. Great upcoming D1 match’s to maybe clear it up. Next week with Milford taking on...