Recent content by cdub4

1. C

Best High School Coaches

Excellent coaches and came up together through the ranks I believe going back 20 years.
  2. C

OHSAA Expands Football 7-on-7 Opportunities

Yeah that was out of line. Especially if he isn't from Shaker. My cousins son was a senior at Shaker this year. His best friend is the senior QB. I heard great things about McNutt. Maybe Reagan Austin James has better sources.
  3. C

OHSAA Expands Football 7-on-7 Opportunities

I know a couple kids who play at Shaker. They get along with Trey just fine. If you do have any inside information contrary to what I have heard. My info comes from outgoing seniors on the team.
  4. C

Who wins D4?

Why not? Where is the logic? Strength of schedule generally is a factor in most polls. You yourself state RH was the best D4 team.
  5. C

Who wins D4?

They could actually, you know, do their jobs and do some research. I guess that's way too much to ask, huh?
  6. C

Who wins D4?

This is an excellent point. RH has the national schedule and they would have reason to beef up the roster. Our point remains nobody here knows who initiated what. Also I am.not sure if anyone he when some of these kids moved to RH. I do know Steele came from Heights a couple years ago.
  7. C

Who wins D4?

This might be the best comment on here honestly. People just need to accept urban life and rural life are different. Maybe we could save some time.
  8. C

Where some teams are projected next year with 7 divisions.

When did calculate this move Rolling Train? Please share because most of us don't have the inside information you obviously have. Educate us.
  9. C

Who wins D4?

I am not saying there is no communication IMO. What I am saying is you/we don't know who initiated the conversation. Who is the driver ..who reached out to who. I don't believe you know either. From the outside looking in, it would seem to me TJ would have more incentive to try to play for RH...
  10. C

Who wins D4?

Full disclosure, I live in a suburb of 13000 right now where I grew up, University Hts. First thing is my town sends more children to private schools than any community in Ohio (around 45%) so perspective maybe more than any public school guy is that people are going to private schools. I am a...
  11. C

Who wins D4?

This right here. It's like they get triggered that parents and athletes make life decisions with athletics in mind lmao. I guess they don't do this in small towns, you know, relocate for better opportunities. I don't get why it's like a foreign concept to them. Do they not have friends or...
  12. C

Attendance?

Not sure why you would say "not the Cavs" who sell out and have 99% capacity and then think the Guardians sell out games when their attendance is atrocious and sell.out maybe 2 games out of 81. Doesn't make in sense at all. Maybe you are ignorant of Cleveland pro sports.
  13. C

To all the Karens

It's amazing how difficult for some. Doesn't speak well to the public school education. I read it in 45-60 seconds. If it would take you longer than that it's a you problem. All that =3 paragraphs lol that's great. That's what our society has come to.
  14. C

Where some teams are projected next year with 7 divisions.

Cornerstone in D7 will trigger a lot of people. If I recall when CC had that run a few years back, their best players had been homegrown.
  15. C

Who wins D4?

I lost all respect for him with that. How can you respect him after that response. It's obvious he can't possibly live anywhere close to Eastern Cuyahoga County and reply like that lmao.