cash randall's latest activity

• C
    cash randall replied to the thread Who wins D4?.
    Appreciate the response and the honesty. Good points.
  • C
    So the way the Crumbles did it and RH did it is the way most people did it across the state? I understand the final ruling is similar...
  • C
    They literally fought the ohsaa on this and were dishonest about the living arrangements so no its not close to same as all the other...
  • C
    Do you live in a small town? In a rural area? Both sides don't understand what it's like and never will. RH got caught with TJ. No one...
  • C
    My family grew up in a small town. I dont know what its like to live a city life. I also dont understand what all these kids situations...
  • C
    cash randall reacted to Bball216's post in the thread Who wins D4? with Like Like.
    Nothing on my end. I've said they were the best team in Ohio when healthy prior to the season starting. I knew once the post season...
  • C
    cash randall reacted to IVCguy's post in the thread Who wins D4? with Like Like.
    The better question to get to a fuller truth would be is 1 impact transfer in 12 years equivalent to 5 impact transfers as an on-going...
  • C
    Wait you said they were underdogs? What changed
  • C
    You know what I mean. Everyone does. Staying in D4 is not a myth. Tell me you guys are smarter then that. I'm not getting into the...
  • C
    Naahh. Your on here every year defending the same thing. Call it for what it is. Your aau coaches want to dominate D4 and do everything...
  • C
    cash randall reacted to The Dock's post in the thread Who wins D4? with Like Like.
    new rule for the tournament should be to mandate embroidered H’s (for “homegrown” ) and I’s (for imports 😡) for every jersey that takes...
  • C
    You to? Bertha must be recruiting friends like some schools!😂 I know what the Russia coach said. Trust me you wouldn't make this comment...
  • C
    Not 1 person in Ohio thought Richmond Heights would lose. They weren't underdogs. They recruit to win and do whatever they have to do to...
  • C
    What exactly is your point? Richmond Heights is not LCC. The defense is different. Hiland played Lutheran East tough before losing...
  • C
    cash randall replied to the thread IVC 23-24.
    43 pages of discussion and disagreements mean IVC fans are passionate. Good luck to the seniors that played their last games this year...