cash randall's latest activity

• C
    cash randall reacted to Equalizer's post in the thread Coaching Changes with Like Like.
    First league Championship in about 20 years - district finals last year - parents didnt like his offense - those who can't teach or...
  • C
    cash randall replied to the thread Who wins D4?.
    Looks like RH is D5 along with Lutheran East this year.
  • C
    cash randall replied to the thread IVC 23-24.
    Looks like Sandy, Tusky and Garaway are all D5. IV D4 and Hiland D6. Monroe Central D6 as well
  • C
    RH coach said in his interview that they'd opt into D1 tourney. He is also a part time AAU coach and used car salesman so let's see if...
  • C
    I think if they would move up it would earn them a lot of respect. Big difference if your beating Ignatius or beating up on Russia and...
  • C
    Those 2 schools are a long way from being in RH conversation. BK has the pedigree but RH is just different. I know other small schools...
  • C
    I know it doesn't always happen this way but the 2 teams that played the toughest schedules in D4 did end up playing in the...
  • C
    I understand it's a ranking system and not a poll. It's also far more accurate than a bunch of people who don't do their research.
  • C
    Your like the Skip Bayless of this thread. Hiland beat 3 teams that were considered by most people to be better (quite a bit) then...
  • C
    Actually what you said earlier about the AP. They don't know anything about these teams. At least Martin RPI does the research and put...
  • C
    You You mean like Mark got embarrassed this year in the semi final this year? 🤔Was waiting for you to update your comment.
  • C
    I think the issues started years ago when it was well documented where all the players came from including from other states. Different...
  • C
    cash randall reacted to cdub4's post in the thread Who wins D4? with Like Like.
    I am not saying there is no communication IMO. What I am saying is you/we don't know who initiated the conversation. Who is the driver...
  • C
    Honest question. Do you believe when players transfer there's no communication between the coaches the kids are going to play for and...
  • C
    The details weren't cloudy. Everyone knows what happened. It was on the news and the appeal was denied. Plenty of details in the...