Recent content by bulldog5704

1. B

PA Team has Season Cancelled for Hazing

What exactly is a heat acclimation room?
  2. B

Fayetteville-Perry football season canceled

Seems like some usual multi sport athletes decided to not play football this season for some reason or another. Usually spells disaster for a program at such a small school
  3. B

Freshman Chris Henry Jr. just wants to 'live up to my dad's legacy'

Football recruiting operates in a lot of gray area. That "offer" isnt likely committable and is contingent on him progressing as they project and takes care of business in the classroom
  4. B

D2 Playoff Results

Its actually done in other states past maybe the 1st or 2nd round i do belive.
  5. B

Tuesday, May 24 Final Scores

Batavia 3 Indian Hill 2
  6. B

2022 CHL THREAD

Batavia beats IH 3 2. Sounded like a good game
  7. B

Former High School Stars in Professional Baseball

Had a good outing today. Worked had a 1 2 3 inning then was pulled after he gave up a hit on his first batter of his next inning. K'd Tyler Stevenson looking for his first career K. Not too shabby
  8. B

Former High School Stars in Professional Baseball

Cam Alldred from CCD just got called up by the pirates. Had a 12.1 scoreless inning streak in AAA. May pitch against the reds tonight. Believe he was picked in the 24th rd out of UC
  9. B

Favorite HS FB stadium?

Came here to say Paint Valley...never played in an actual game there but we scrimmaged them every year I coached and the view there is beautiful.
  10. B

Sbaac

They had already been set back years with the nonsense Schmidt was doing. Theyll likely never compete in the league sadly
  11. B

IUDOGS: 2021- 2022 Ohio High School Head Football Coaching Changes

Not sure what my screen name or keeping how I feel about a coach private makes me stupid, but if it does, so be it. Have a good night hopefully you wake up in a better mood.
  12. B

IUDOGS: 2021- 2022 Ohio High School Head Football Coaching Changes

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China.
  13. B

Sbaac

Apparently was approved by their board jan 10th
  14. B

Sbaac

I do...I trust the program essig has built more than I trust any other coach on that side is what my choice comes down to there.
  15. B

Sbaac

It at least won't be 5 ft splits, 8yd depth from qb, empty alignment....and going for it on 4th and 10 from your own 2 anymore