Recent content by BGFalcons86

1. B

Central Ohio Games Of The Week (Week 2)

In general, it was the Central that was considered to be the toughest division in football when the new divisions were created... UA, Coffman, Davidson, Liberty, Orange, and Bradley
  2. B

Central Ohio Games Of The Week (Week 2)

Darby is not in the Ohio... they are in the Cardinal with Marysville, Jerome, Olentangy, Berlin and Thomas.
  3. B

PAC 2023

Yep..., it should be... Louisville Dover New Philadelphia Wooster Alliance *Central Catholic (not sure if they'd be OK with this setup) I'd even be OK with adding Massillon in all other sports *except football*. And Massillon might actually be OK with that arrangement.
  4. B

Federal League Football 2023

Agreed... That sucks. Two FL teams that Louisville should play every year are Hoover (duh!) and Lake. If not Lake, then I'd want to see Green or Perry on that schedule. Two FL teams is enough, though.
  5. B

PAC 2023

Just looked at the numbers from the ODE, and Louisville and Alliance will be pretty close in enrollment, if those numbers hold. Both will be fairly larger than Marlington, and that is pretty consistent across the lower grades. At any rate, it doesn't really matter, because Louisville can't...
  6. B

PAC 2023

BSO... you must be working off of old figures, because these are the current ones. Louisville is marginally larger than Alliance and quite a bit larger than Marlington. Still not sure that they're a good fit for the Fed (particularly right now in football), but they do schedule games with Fed...
  7. B

Dublin Coffman 2022

Neither one of us like Trump, so we share that... but yeah... I'm still right of center, and you're... well, *not*. :) Good Luck to Coffman to this year.
  8. B

Dublin Coffman 2022

Yep... Same could be said for Liberty. Their percentage took a hit from last season's results.
  9. B

Dublin Coffman 2022

**SNAPSHOT OF LAST 5 YEARS** (Also, posted on the Pickerington thread... Excuse the non-printable characters)
  10. B

Battle of Pickerington - OCC

I'm not a Pick Cent fan, but they'll play anyone, anywhere. Got to tip my hat to them.
  11. B

And lapping the rest of the field is... Pick Central.
  12. B

Compilation of last 5 years for OCC Teams... <Excuse the extra unprintables.. LOL>
  13. B

Pick North... very good program? Yes. Dynasty? No.
  14. B

Cleveland.Com top 25

Agreed on Berlin... LOL, and that obviously has been an issue for three straight seasons now. So are you in the know on the Darby program?
  15. B

Cleveland.Com top 25

This is the third mention that I've seen of Hilliard Darby potentially having an really nice season. Darby fan, but out of the loop as the kids have graduated and moved on. Do you have specifics?