Recent content by beefychief

1. B

Parkway hires Brian Schmidt as new head coach.

I played in a couple of those indoor leagues, Some of those teams coach schmidt was a part of are decent programs. I'll be interested in seeing how he adapts it to the high school level.
  2. B

IUDOGS: 2022 - 2023 Ohio High School Head Football Coaching Changes

Cincinnati Hills Christian Academy is looking for a new coach <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">We wish Coach Woods the best on a new venture for he and his family.<a href="https://t.co/WBDUNGcNxF">https://t.co/WBDUNGcNxF</a></p>&mdash; CHCA Athletics (@chcaeagles) <a...
  3. B

Open HS Jobs

Jerome found their guy, on a one year deal apparently https://www.dispatch.com/story/sports/high-school/baseball/2022/10/14/columbus-ohio-high-school-baseball-coach-tim-saunders-dublin-jerome-coffman/69562893007/
  4. B

Open HS Jobs

They did the same thing with the football coach. The whole community interviewing the candidates. Sad times
  5. B

Open HS Jobs

Is it a principal or parent issue? This wouldn’t be the first time for both.
  6. B

Big School vs Small School Excitement

Went to a high school in a columbus suburb. Wasn't until I started coaching where I got to experience a lot of small town high school football. I was definitely hooked I got to visit places in northern dayton even went to some MAC games and honestly those were some of the best environments i've...
  7. B

Indian Hill Top Coaching Candidates

Metz would be a great hire, knew him from his CHCA days just an all around great guy would be great for the long term.
  8. B

IUDOGS: 2021- 2022 Ohio High School Head Football Coaching Changes

definitely agree, the pay structure for coaches in that district is really weird
  9. B

Dublin Jerome @ Springfield

Definitely agree, they've always struggled with teams that are heavy run(like marysville). I could see a back and forth matchup with springfield
  10. B

Definitely true about the culture of Dublin, Jerome has been the odd one out early in its existence its probably been the last 4-6 years where they started to form an identity. I lean more towards springfield on this one but wouldn't be surprised if jerome won it either these two are pretty similar
  11. B

Yeah they just got a new coach(Brett Glass) this year from a nearby school(Jonathan Alder, They made several deep runs in Division 3 at Alder) Seems like the last few years under Gecewich they have been on the up and up gradually improving most of the talent. Under Gecewich(now at Perry I...
  12. B

The Official 2021 EBC football thread

Having played for Hundley in the past I'm not surprised to hear these things. Hopefully Minerva can get the right man the next go around
  13. B

Perrysburg vs Dublin Jerome

I agree with crane, jerome has historically been smaller but they still have some solid experience/athleticism coming back. Not sure what style offense PBurg runs but if they're heavy run then jerome will struggle. Overall it could be a solid matchup