Recent content by Amigo

1. A

Final Scores (4/29)

Hoban 4 StV. 1
  2. A

DINGER time

Haven't seen this thread yet.....season total for home runs in how many games?
  3. A

Suburban League American 2024

Tallmadge, Aurora, Highland and then any mix of the other 5 with Revere, Barberton, and Copley the better of the bottom 5.
  4. A

Stolen bases

Do all scorekeepers or game changers credit a stolen base when it is clearly a passed ball or wild pitch?
  5. A

Bypassing JV softball and playing travel instead?

What about the situation where 60 players are trying out for 2 teams and a 15 year old is not selected for either JV or varsity?
  6. A

Former High School Stars in Professional Baseball

It's not clear to me how you have a 5-2 lead and get pulled from the game and wind up losing a 10-5 decision.
  7. A

Former High School Stars in Professional Baseball

Not really clear to me how you could lead 5-2 and get taken out and then suffer the loss at 10-5. you have him giving up only 2 runs in 5 innings.
  8. A

Bypassing JV softball and playing travel instead?

Would the spring travel teams be able to play HS JV teams in the spring season?
  9. A

Why so many lefties in Softball 🥎 WS?

What is the theory behind the plethora of left-handed hitters on Oklahoma and Florida State. Many of the lefties throw right-handed which is another quirk to the so-called "norm" of righties/righties. Any suggestions out there?
  10. A

DII State Final: Tallmadge (23-8) vs Canfield (24-2) [6/3] 12:30PM

Why try stealing down 9 runs?
  11. A

Season stats

Not really surprising. I've seen some real differences in box scores from some teams.
  12. A

How are teams seeded in softball?

#1 vs #30 is how you get an 88-1 score in basketball.
  13. A

Season stats

For the most times, they may only tally league games.
  14. A

Season stats

Should a coach post seasonal game stats so that everyone knows how each player is doing. What would the reason(s) for not making them available?
  15. A

OHSFSCA Division III Poll (2023)

If your not from Southwest, it is a real struggle to break into the poll.