Recent content by AlwaysTheUnderdog

1. A

2023 TRC football

Agreed. Pirates have shown to be a top dog. TRC is on the up (for the sake of the league, I hope) but for this year Riverside owns it. They have their hands full this week with St Henry. Good luck TRC in the playoffs!
  2. A

2023 TRC football

Just tell us that your either one of the coaches already. All your comments on this situation are almost unreadable. You clearly have NO idea what you're talking about. They have no team!! Good coaches will lose with bad players - Bad coaches will win with good ones. If their are NO kids and...
  3. A

2022 Three Rivers Conference thread

Pirates draw NB this week, who many believe are the D7 state title favorites. Interested to see if Riverside can live up and buy into the moment which they did not against MU. A win over a MAC school in the playoffs is always huge, and if Pirates can beat them, they can beat anyone. With CW...
  4. A

I agree, that would be true for a while. But, iron sharpens iron. NB less than 10 years ago was shutting the program down. You never know.
  5. A

Milton will go for a run. I would like to see them make it out of the region. The MacDaddy's Coldwater is the only thing in the way. Unless they get a rematch against a vengeful Valley View.
  6. A

Excited for a week 10 championship match up. I think it may be a better game then what people think, it's good to see the top end of the TRC doing well. No doubt in my mind as long as the coaching at Bethel stays consistent, they alongside most of the league will be back. I think once ME &...
  7. A

D7 is MAC heavy meaning it's hard to get past any of them to make a decent run. Hopefully the seeding works out and round 2/3 NB and mister/Lormie will have to play and get one of them bad boys outta there.
  8. A

This is not to offend any officials on the site. But I am curious to hear about the rest of the TRC's quality of officiating during games. I've seen some very tough crews this year watching my family on the Pirates. I have a nephew on the JH team and it's even worse with them. Now look, I'm not...
  9. A

I would bet money it's the coach. Not really even an enrollment issue. Get rid of him numbers will go back up. This is the situation I thought TC would be in because they had no JH or JV teams last year and graduated like 20 guys. So hats off to them for not being part of the problem.
  10. A

I do understand they NR may have been a tad overrated. But I don’t think as soon as Riverside beats them that they are “pretenders”. They will still probably go 8-2 and probably win at least one playoff game if they get seeded right. I think Riverside is good and they should get a bit more...
  11. A

Pirates Win. NR did not like being hit back at all. Riverside pulled no punches and gave them all they could handle. Pirates have a 4 TRC game stretch before MU. Riverside needs to keep getting healthy and better if they want a chance to have a game with MU. Riverside is a better team than they...
  12. A

Not good at all about the low officials but they put them selves in a lot of hot water. It’s a circle. Good refs don’t wanna hear it from fans and coaches, so they quit. Bad refs get good games and so they get it even worse. Wish it wasn’t this way, I believe schools should pay more for refs but...
  13. A

Looked to have a touch of that “uninspired” you were talking about as well. Some kinks to work out but athlete on athlete looked pretty good.
  14. A

I do agree fatigue is a factor. But that's small town football at it's finest. Most of the league really only have 11 starts - playing 22 positions.
  15. A

Riverside vs Triad for the Jamboree. I seen it's Lehman vs Ansonia? Who's the rest of the TRC have tomorrow?