Recent content by a_raider32

1. A

Central Buckeye Conference 2022

KT OPOY: St. Clair - Bellefontaine, I was impressed by his maturity... always calm, positive body language, didn't seem to force throws. Should be fun to watch him progress the next two years and beyond. Berner- Tecumseh, Seems like he has been an important part of the Tecumseh Offense for 4...
  2. A

Playoff Rematches- (Ok I was bored this morning)

D3, Region 11, Chillicothe @ London... Rematch from Week 2... Chillicothe Won 27-24.
  3. A

Fogan left the game early... never returned, London Defense holds Bellefontaine Offense to 1 TD, Blocked FG for TD with 3.5 sec before Halftime was a big momentum swing. Great 2nd Half by London O and D Lines. Good luck to both teams in Playoffs!
  4. A

Wasserman coached at London as an assistant and Head Coach after he left NE. Great Man... thankful for the opportunity to know him as more than an opposing Coach.
  5. A

I expected a close game with Fogan out, at Shawnee, on grass. Fogan 100% might have tipped me back over the fence. However, I'll stay with my original pick... I'm aware it means nothing. Should be an exciting 4 weeks in the CBC. Good Luck and good health to all!
  6. A

CBC Week 6 football Final Scores: Kenton Trail London 49 Jonathan Alder 21 Bellefontaine 19 Tecumseh 16 Shawnee 17 Kenton Ridge 7 Mad River Urbana 42 Graham 7 North Union 34 Northwestern 14 Benjamin Logan 44 Indian Lake 7 Week 7 Matchups: Kenton Trail Kenton Ridge at Jonathan Alder...
  7. A

Were you in attendance or heard it from a friend who, heard it from a friend?
  8. A

D3 - Region 11. What to expect?

Don't take offense but how much did the History, "Elite" Pedigree or trophies matter to Watterson, DeSales and Hartley last year? Granville 36 Watterson 14 Granville 19 DeSales 12 London 24 Hartley 17 New season, new teams... good luck to all the "mediocre" teams as they battle for a...
  9. A

D3 - Region 11. What to expect?

London will be younger than previous seasons. The Senior class has talent but lower numbers than usual. The good news... a stong Junior class and talented underclassmen will be ready to step up and gain valuable Varsity experience. The Region seems deep... should be a competitive season with...
  10. A

Tickets for the State Tournament this weekend

Top of the screen, right side, envelope between a bell and your User Name.
  11. A

D2 Wilmington District

The Rankings at the top of the post.
  12. A

D2 Wilmington District

Added Sectional Info to the Wilmington District Rankings. Who has the toughest overall Sectional? Which Sectional will have the most State Qualifiers? Placers? Champs? Clinton Massie = CM Graham = Graham Licking Valley = LV Western Brown = WB
  13. A

D2 Wilmington District

The BORO FAN ALMANAC is due to release on Feb. 21. I'm sure we all look forward to reading it. The wrestlers will decide the outcomes but our conversations and analysis help us pass these cold, wintery days leading up to Sectionals, Districts and State(s)! :)
  14. A

D2 Wilmington District

Updated based on Borofan Rankings. I Pray good health and best effort for all these young men the remainder of the season! Nothing but respect for ALL who put their toe on the line!
  15. A

State duals regional results

Wilmington vs London and Licking Valley vs Blanchester moved to Monday.