Recent content by a_raider32

1. A

Central Buckeye Conference (CBC) 2023

London 63 Tecumseh 0
  2. A

I saw a post stating they would put Jackson, Granville and Hamilton Twp above Bellefontaine... I...

I saw a post stating they would put Jackson, Granville and Hamilton Twp above Bellefontaine... I guarantee none of those teams want to play Bellefontaine in Round 1.
  3. A

I'm not sure who your son is but as a long time Londonian... that is a great group at...

I'm not sure who your son is but as a long time Londonian... that is a great group at Bellefountaine. London Coaches don't get enough credit for game planning vs Bellefountaine. I will be cheering for the Chieftans the rest of the way and I'm excited to see St. Clair surrounded by D1 talent...
  4. A

O-line looked dominant and they are deep at RB. Definitely hurts to lose Sollars but no lack of ball carriers in the London program.
  5. A

Scrimmage Results

London 35 Bishop Ready 0
  6. A

London starters moved ball well on Wheelersburg and Defense looked solid. London rotated Varsity and JV throughout. I don't know Wheelersburg enough to know what they have this year but they had a sideline full of players.
  7. A

Possible High Schools for 8th Grade OAC JH State Placers

176, 4th Place - Daquanne Parks – London
  8. A

All 3 of my sons and 100s of other football players have participated in multiple sports and coaches have attended and supported their efforts. Yes... an informed, educated, honest response based on facts and real life, first hand experience. What is your opinion based on... "from your...
  9. A

Are you from London? You seem to have bad information. Freshmen are on the team. The team goes to the Playoffs. The experience of being at the Playoffs, even if on the sidelines, is valuable to the growth of a player. No athlete, any season, any sport should move on to their next sport until the...
  10. A

Borofan Upsets/Outkicking their coverage

Jesus Trained shirts all over the NCWA Nationals in San Juan, Puerto Rico this week. Congrats to Bellarmine University on the Team Championship!
  11. A

Sollars is a load at RB but the London system will use 3-5 backs most weeks. Maybe this is the season London switches to a Spread passing team??? 😁
  12. A

Anthony Echemendia

My first experience at a wrestling tournament in Iowa... first impression, passionate and extremely supportive of their wrestlers. Didn't matter if the wrestler was male, female, Redshirt, walk-on, All-American or National Champion... their Fans cheered loudly for all of them. If your name is...
  13. A

Anthony Echemendia

One coach in his corner wore an Iowa State polo, the second coach looked like he could be a family member. The Iowa fans around us taunted him as a "Buckeye" when he lost and taunted OSU for dropping him when he won.
  14. A

Central Buckeye Conference 2022

KT OPOY: St. Clair - Bellefontaine, I was impressed by his maturity... always calm, positive body language, didn't seem to force throws. Should be fun to watch him progress the next two years and beyond. Berner- Tecumseh, Seems like he has been an important part of the Tecumseh Offense for 4...
  15. A

Playoff Rematches- (Ok I was bored this morning)

D3, Region 11, Chillicothe @ London... Rematch from Week 2... Chillicothe Won 27-24.