Recent content by 1 time

1. 1

Coaching Changes

Wow. Good for him !
  2. 1

Coaching Changes

Not sure. Not the same job it was 2-3 years ago.
  3. 1

Coaching Changes

I guess the recruiting is over there. Great run, but Karma is undefeated.
  4. 1

Bryan Names New Head Boys Basketball Coach

Wish him well. Hopefully the young guy gets an opportunity for 3-4 years. That’s all you get !
  5. 1

Coaching Changes

Completely agree. It’s sad that good coaches can’t come and get some time to build a long term program. Now you’re hoping to have 1 big year in 3-4 years and then they’re gone for a variety of reasons !
  6. 1

Coaching Changes

There isn’t a solution. It’s rough for HS coaches today. I have a problem with bad hires or guys coming in for 2-3 years , reap the harvest of the previous coach. Then they run out the door. I’m All for coaches bettering themselves . Many guys who bounce around, usually make a sideways move or a...
  7. 1

Coaching Changes

Don’t know anything about him. I’m sure he’s qualified. My point is , these young guys bounce around and leave schools holding the bag after 3-4 years. No way to build a program.
  8. 1

Coaching Changes

And once again schools looking for a young guy to be around for 15 years and then they bolt before they even get started. Be careful what you wish for ! Hire the most qualified, this is not a beauty pageant.
  9. 1

Kenton Boys Basketball Coach Steps Down

Wish him well. Don’t know if that was a good hire or Bad hire to begin with ?
  10. 1

Coaching Changes

Exactly !
  11. 1

Coaching Changes

I’ve seen many recent bad hires and bad firings. I don’t go into details on a public forum. Very inappropriate to those who that happened to. I think we all agree the process is somewhat tainted and decisions made by some boards/administers is Not done in a professional way ,at times. This...
  12. 1

Coaching Changes

Don’t have any specifics at the moment, but that’s the trend in most HS sports for a while. It’ll all play out and we’ll all see for ourselves !
  13. 1

Coaching Changes

All the above. Some bad hires getting corrected. Some good hires getting pushed out or retiring.
  14. 1

Coaching Changes

Logan is open after 1-2 years. Cambridge is open after 2-3 years. I’m sure many more are coming. SAD !