Cleveland Guardians

Have you ever been down to an Indians game against the Yankees or Astros?

Just about every single player in their lineups are bigger, faster, stronger, and better than ours.

It really shows up in person.

Just about every single player in their lineups are bigger, faster, stronger, and better than ours.

And yet, the yankees haven't won a title in 15 years, and only 2 in last 23 seasons. So, all that talent and advantage isn't paying off as it used to

Funny you say that...watching on TV yesterday I said to my wife "why do the Yankees all look like they're 1.25 times the size of our guys?".

Nice win to start the road trip. Pitching as a whole was excellent today. I think that's the best I have ever seen Mr. Herrin look. 4th shutout of the young season by the Guardians pitching staff.

GO GUARDS!

Boston was 9-7 coming into this game...there are 162 games in the regular season...it's April 15th...this is NOT a great win.
Let's take his post relatively. Compared to, in the 1st inning, "we lost, implosion incoming, season over" we are good

These wins all count. Taking two out of four in Boston would be just fine. Go .500 against the good teams, stack wins against the bad teams and it’s another AL Central division title for CLE.

Last edited: